Ayurveda is an ancient science having its roots in Indian soil. It is an old system of medicine which suggests the best ways to keep the body strong and healthy. For a healthy life it is very important for all our bodily functions to work in synchronization and one of the most important organs to maintain this sync is our digestive system.
According to Ayurvedic principles, any disease in the body is almost always linked to an imbalance in the digestive system of the body.
A faulty digestive system is the main culprit when it comes to the development of diseases like the ano - rectal disorders.
These disorders are of different types and one of them is piles. Piles, bleeding piles or hemorrhoids are small muscular and globular masses that develop in the rectal mucosa. They may be internal or external. Sometimes, piles may bleed as well, a condition which we call as hemorrhoids.
Whatever may be the reason, it is a very painful and discomforting disease which needs careful management of health and maintenance of proper diet besides active treatment so that the patient can experience lasting relief.
What are Piles?
Piles are small cushioned masses of tissue which usually develop in the anal mucosa. In most people, they remain asymptomatic and are left unnoticed throughout the life span. In others, they may develop to varying degrees causing troublesome symptoms.
Symptoms of Piles
- Bleeding with bright red blood which may be passed along with stools at the time of defecation.
- Severe pain around the anus
- Itching and irritation at the anal orifice
- Slimy fluid may be passed from the anal orifice which may soil the undergarments.
Grading of Pile Mass
Pile masses can be graded into four categories according to the degree of the prolapsed pile mass.
Grade - 1
The pile mass in this case is usually internal and seldom comes out. Bleeding may occur at times.
Grade - 2
In this case, pile mass may become inflamed and come out upon exertion. It may be reduced back spontaneously without the need for any digital reduction.
Grade - 3
In this case, pile mass may prolapse along with feces or at other times without feces as well (upon exertion) and does not go back inside spontaneously. Digital reduction of the pile mass is required in such cases.
Grade - 4
Similar to grade - 3 pile masses. Grade - 4 pile masses are also the same in that they also get spontaneously prolapsed along with feces. The only difference is that it is impossible to reduce them back even with fingers.
In complicated cases, the prolapsed pile masses may develop tension and can bleed as well apart from causing severe pain in such situations.
What You Can do to Manage Piles at Home?
Here is a list of a few things that can be easily done at home to maintain piles problem and to prevent it from aggravating in a similar case.
- Keep your genitals clean and maintain your undergarment area dry and moisture free.
- Always be gentle while cleaning the anal area in case of piles. You can use a soft toilet paper or a dry wipe for that.
- Always wear clean and skin friendly undergarments which are completely dry. They should also not be too tight for you as they may aggravate the problem and make you uncomfortable as well.
- Never scratch the area or touch it with dirty hands.
- It is very important to maintain regular bowel movement. Avoid constipation and similar problems by eating a high fiber diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Never strain while passing stools. If you see or feel a pile mass coming out, gently push it inwards and try to keep your anal area relaxed.
- Keep yourself well hydrated, drink plenty of water and maintain high fluid intake throughout the day to detoxify the digestive system.
- Take Sitz bath if you have a lot of pain and inflammation at the site of the pile mass.
Are There any Herbal Remedies for Piles?
There are many herbal remedies for Piles available, which can be used by people to enjoy a healthy life. Planet Ayurveda is a known brand, highly reputed for producing high quality products which are helping people all over the world.
Herbal Remedies for Piles by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Piles Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of Piles (Hemorrhoids). These herbal remedies contains natural herbs, which are very beneficial in the treatment of Piles.
- Sanjivani Vati - 2 tablets three times daily with warm water after meal.
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets three times daily with warm water after meal.
- Drift Ointment - Local application on the affected area.
- Nirgundi oil - Local application on the affected area.
1. Sanjivani Vati
These tablets are useful in any diseases caused by accumulation of endotoxins in the body. The herbs contain effective ayurvedic herbs for treatment of piles and other diseases similar to faulty metabolism.
2. Vara Churna
A herbal supplement containing Amla and 2 more herbs which are cleansing and help in gas, acidity, constipation. It works as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles
3. Pile Off Capsules
The Pile Off capsules as the name suggests help to shrink the pile mass, relieves pain and itching. These are useful in bleeding as well as non bleeding piles. The pile off capsules are 100 % natural and are beneficial in internal as well as external piles or even sentinel tag. When used in combination with Kachnaar guggul and Vara churna, they help to eradicate the piles from the root. In case of bleeding piles, the bleeding stops and the pile mass shrinks.
4. Kachnaar Guggul
Kachnaar Guggul tablets are used as an effective Ayurvedic treatment for piles and other uncontrolled growths in the body. These herbal tablets shrink the pile mass and whenever there is an extra tissue growth in any part of the body. These tablets are not only useful Ayurvedic remedy for piles but also for viral warts, tumors, cysts etc.
To buy Piles Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/piles-care-pack.