How to Treat Uterine Sarcoma in Ayurveda?
What is Uterine Sarcoma?
Uterine sarcoma is the type of cancer which affects the uterus muscles and tissues. In this cancer, the malignant cells start spreading in the uterus muscles and affects the surroundings cells that support the uterus and starts the formation of the tumor. It can also spread to the other parts of the body. As we all already knew it that uterus is the main part of the female reproductive system so it's very important to you that you should be concern about it.
Who are at High Risk for Having Uterine Sarcoma?
- The past radiation therapy to the pelvis can increase the risk of this cancer.
- Treatment with tamoxifen drug for breast cancer can also one of the reasons for the Uterine Sarcoma.
- African-American women are also at high risk.
- Women who have an abnormal copy of the RB gene is also at high risk.
You should remember that these factors increase the risk of developing Uterine Sarcoma, but they may not always cause the disease.
What are the Symptoms of Uterine Sarcoma?
- Unusual bleeding from the vagina instead of menstrual periods. In most of women's, it happens after their menopause period.
- Formation of a mass and lumps in the vagina which further develops in the form of a tumor.
- Any abnormal discharge from the vagina, it is most often sign of vaginal infection but it can also lead to uterine sarcoma.
- Abdominal pain and pelvic pain in women is also one of symptom for uterine cancer. About 10% of women have abdominal and pelvic pain during Uterine Sarcoma.
- Feeling of fullness at all time
- Often urination
What are the Stages of Uterine Sarcoma?
- Stage I: First stage of cancer in the uterus only.
- Stage II: At this stage, cancer has spread to the cervix.
- Stage III: At this stage, cancer has developed in the further side of uterus and cervix but still remains within in the pelvis.
- Stage IV: At this stage, cancer spreads to the other parts of the body mostly outside the pelvis such as bladder, abdomen, and groin.
Can cancer be Treat by Ayurveda?
There are numbers of herbal formulations which are really effective for uterine cancer. Ayurvedic treatment for uterine sarcoma is different from Allopathic treatment. All the herbal ingredients which are used in Ayurvedic products have no side effects and you should definitely try them at least once. They are really effective for uterine sarcoma. The natural herbs can prevent the further spreading of malignant cells in the uterus and also reduces the risk factors of uterine sarcoma.
What is the Ayurvedic Concept for Uterine Cancer?
In Ayurveda, the treatment of cancer depends upon the specific type and nature of cancer cells i.e. whether it is benign or malignant. According to Ayurveda cancer are the involvement of all three doshas (Kapha, pitta and vata), Sapta dhatus (body tissues), Srotamsi (channels of the body), Agni (biological fire), and Satkriyakala (involvement of generic sequence). The Ayurvedic treatment firstly focuses on the malignancy of tumor but along with this, it can also clean the entire body system.
There are number of herbs such as Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica) and Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora) have been used in uterine cancer treatment.
Herbal Remedies for Uterine Sarcoma by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers "Crab Care Pack" for the treatment of Uterine Sarcoma. All the products of this pack are made by pure natural extracts. Planet Ayurveda strictly follows the principle of Ayurveda for the treatment of and body disorder. Crab Care pack is 100 natural and free from any harmful preservative, additives, and chemicals.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with warm water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with warm water after meals.
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurveda from many years and it is a powerful herb which is very effective for uterine Sarcoma treatment and slows down the growth of cancer cells in the uterus. Along with this herbs has great effect on our immune system, it provide strength, body nourishment, reduce inflammation and act as great antioxidant and protect body from free radical damage. The major chemical constituents of the herbs are Somnirol, somnitol, withanone, withanolide WS-1, withasomnine, and somninone etc.
2. Guggul Capsules
Guggul is the sticky gum resin from the Commiphora mukul tree and it plays a vital role in the treatment of uterine sarcoma. Commiphora mukul is best herbal herb for the high cholesterol level in our body. It belongs to the Burseraceae family.
3. Curcumin Capsules
Haridra is a vital herb in Ayurveda for the treatment of cancer. The rhizome of the herb has been used in Ayurveda from many years for the treatment of various body disorder. Curcumin the main bioactive compound in turmeric which prevents the further development of cancer and also reduces the spreading of cancer cells to other parts of the body. The major chemical constituents of turmeric are curcone, curdione, camphor, eugenol, curcumins, and curcumenes.
4. Tulsi Capsules
This is one of the best product for the treatment of cancer due to its great medicinal properties. Tulsi leaves extract are the main ingredients which reduce the ill effects of radiotherapy of cancer. Tulsi contains eugenol chemical that helps to fight against cancerous cells in the uterine and stop the further growth of cancer cells. So it acts as a storehouse for anti-cancerous compound eugenol. The other chemical constituents of tulsi are camphor, bornyl acetate, methyl ether, limonene, and cadinene.
5. Chanderprabha Vati
This is one of herbal medicine which is used for the urinary tract disorders, difficulties in urination, urinary calculi and uterus sarcoma. The main ingredients of Chanderprabha Vati are Shilajit (Asphaltum), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Amalaki (Amla), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Haridra (Curcuma longa) and many more.
6. Kanchnaar Guggul
It's a very efficient herbal medicine for the treatment of uterine sarcoma. The main herbs which are used in kanchnaar guggul are Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Ginger (Zingiber officinalis). The pure natural extracts of all these herbs are used according to the Ayurvedic principle to prevent the development of cancer cells in the uterus. It helps to treat tumors, skin disease, sinuses, extra growth, and wound healing.
To buy Crab Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/crab-care-pack
The Crab Care Pack which is mentioned above is the best herbal treatment for cancer. This is pure natural herbal product and has no side effects so you should try this at least once.