Vulvar Cancer- Treatment with Ancient System of India
Vulvar cancer is an abnormal growth of malignant cells in the vulva. The vulva is the female external genitalia and includes the labia majora, labia minora, clitoris and vestibule. According to reports, more than 70% of vulvar cancers involve the labia, 10-20% involve the clitoris and 10- 20% involve the perineum (sensitive skin located between the vagina and anus). Vulvar cancer is common and millions of women across the globe are suffering from this disorder. About 4% of all types of cancers occurring to women are vulvar cancers. Vulvar cancer most commonly occurs in postmenopausal women and the average age ranges from 50-65. Younger women too get infected from this type of cancer. Risk factors may include exposure to radiation therapy.
Symptoms of vaginal cancer include itching around the vagina, followed by bleeding. Skin changes may occur around the vulva like a pink mole, lump or skin ulcer. Other symptoms may include pain or burning with urination, pain during intercourse and pungent odor from the vagina. Prognosis of vulvar cancer is excellent when it is localized and has not spread to other parts of the body. The doctor conducts biopsy or CT scan to diagnose vuvlar cancer. Treatment follows immediately after the detection of cancer cells in the vulva.
Treatment of vulvar cancer depends on the size and location of the tumor and patient's general health. Surgery is the primary treatment and a surgical oncologist carefully performs the operation, due to the location and sensitivity of vulvar tissue. Radiation therapy is the use of high-energy x-rays to kill cancer cells. A radiation oncologist performs the most common type of radiation treatment of vulvar cancer i.e. external-bean radiation therapy. Side-effects from radiation therapy mostly include narrowing of the vagina, damage to healthy vaginal tissue, fatigue, skin reactions and stomach disorders. Systemic chemotherapy is given by a medical oncologist, who specializes in treating vulvar cancer. The side-effects of chemotherapy include fatigue, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and diarrhea.
Ayurvedic medicine is a form of natural medicine practiced widely in India and has proved to have protective influence over the killing disease i.e. cancer. The ayurvedic treatment comprises of natural and effective herbs for the treatment of vulvar cancer. Ayurveda believes to balance our 'vata' to keep away from killing cancer. Our 'Cancer Care Pack' is targeted towards creating balance and harmony through anti-cancer herbs for the treatment of vulvar cancer. The herbal treatment of vulvar cancer is aimed at treating the tumor and stopping its further spread to other parts of the body. Our natural herbs also reduce the side-effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The herbal supplements of our cancer care pack also possess antiviral, antibacterial and immune boosting properties, which help reduce the risk of developing other related complications in the vulva.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
Herbs useful in Cancer - An effective cancer supporting treatment
The Cancer Care Pack
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
- All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
- All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Pranayam ( the yogic breathing exercises ) are the best for all cancer patients. Check the video of Pranayam demonstration by Dr. Vikram Chauhan at this page -
Why to use our products:
The difference between our products and others:
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.