Herbal Remedies for Varicose Veins
About Varicose Veins
Varicose veins is an abnormal swelling of the veins particularly in the dependent parts of the body like the feet and legs.
It is a common problem in people who stand for long hours during the day as part of their work or routine. Although any vein belonging to any body part can become engorged with blood and become varicose. But most often it is the veins belonging to the legs and feet which are most commonly affected.
In many people, varicose veins just remains a cosmetic problem and does not cause any difficulty as such. In others, they become enlarged and engorged with blood and cause immense pain in the legs.
Why Blood Collects in the Varicose Veins?
Veins in our body are supported by internal valves which prevent the back flow of blood from these blood vessels.
They prevent the pooling of blood in the extremities, promoting blood flow to and from the heart.
In people with varicose veins, these valves weaken and blood starts pooling in these veins dilating them. This stasis of blood is harmful because it increases the possibility of a formation of blood clot which may prove to be harmful for the body.
Common Symptoms of Varicose Veins
- Appearance of dark colored bluish or purple veins in the dependent parts of the body. Veins appear twisted and bulging often like cords.
- An aching or heavy feeling in the legs.
- Swelling of the legs on prolonged standing.
- Itching and irritation in the legs.
- In chronic cases, skin ulceration also start appearing and lead to the formation of deep seated wounds that may get infected as well.
Herbal Remedies for Varicose Veins by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Varicose Veins Care Pack for natural treatment of varicose veins. These herbal remedies are manufactured from 100% pure and natural herbs; without the use of any chemicals, binders, fillers, colors, yeast, starch, preservatives or additives. These herbal remedies are prepared under the supervision of renowned Ayurveda experts.
- Gotukola capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with warm water.
- Triphala guggul - 2 tablets, twice daily with warm water.
- Curcumin capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with warm water.
1. Gotukola Capsules
Planet Ayurveda's Gotukola capsules is an herbal supplement which is most suited for supporting healthy blood circulation. It helps maintain healthy veins and other blood vessels as well. Gotukola is a very effective health supplement for maintaining both nerves and blood vessels.
2. Triphala Guggul
Planet Ayurveda's Triphala guggul tablets contain a combination of Amalaki (Emblica officianalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) and Guggul (Commiphora mukul).
The tablets are inspired from a classical ayurvedic preparation mentioned in the ancient ayurvedic texts. It is a very effective natural supplement for maintaining healthy blood vessels and also balances the three body energies which maintain homeostasis in the body.
3. Curcumin Capsules
Curcumin capsules contain standardized extract of Turmeric. The capsules act as a natural supplements in adults and people of all ages looking for a healthy lifestyle. Curcumin supports healthy cells and maintains the body as a whole.
To buy Varicose Veins Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/varicose-veins-care-pack
- Exercising is very beneficial in such cases as it improves the blood circulation in the swollen veins moving the blood that is pooling in them.
- Legs should be kept elevated at night time to promote the back flow of blood from the legs to the upper body parts.
- Compression stockings are available in the market which can be worn to contract and compress the dilated veins so that they do not get an influx of the blood.
- If your profession demands you to stand for long hours at work, try and take small breaks from the regular working hours by changing the posture and resting for some time. You can also elevate your legs in breaks to prevent the stasis of blood in the leg region.