Your Body Type / Prakriti is Vata-Kapha
Kapha maintains the structure of the body. It is the standard, which holds the cells jointly and forms the muscle, fat, bone, and ligament. The main purpose of Kapha is protection. However, this dual dosha combines the virtues of both Vata and Kapha doshas. It is made up of the atmosphere and the attributes of Vata are light, cool, dry, and mobile. It is combined with the water and earth basics of Kapha. Its qualities are cool, damp, steady, and deep.
Vata Kapha people are inclined to have predominately Kapha physical properties with Vata psychological attributes. It has high levels of eagerness, originality and compassion united with corporeal and poignant constancy. They are generally understanding, sympathetic, quiet and calm and as well as creative. These types can find it difficult to easily go out and expand understanding.
Characteristics of Individuals with Vata Kapha Dosha
- Slim with small border and well-known bones
- Easily uninterested by staying too long at one place.
- Skin and hair lean to be thin & dry and they often feel cold and wish warm food and drink as well as climates.
- Flexible and can easily accept to change.
- Easygoing, calm, remiss
- Burly build and outstanding stamina.
- Largely energy of all constitutions, but it is not volatile. It is stable and lasting.
Negative Traits of Vata Kapha type of Characteristic
Some of the negative points of Vata Kapha type characteristic of individuals are given below:
- Uneven agenda & desire.
- Dry skin and hair
- Cold hands and feet.
- Gas, bloating and disorder problem.
- Restless and have colourful dreams.
- Sleep light
- Cold and cough
Dietary Recommendation for Vata Kapha Body Type
Vata Kapha body type must follow a strict diet regime to uphold a fit and joyous life. The list of food items to be followed for Vata-kapha kind body is specified below.
List of Food Items that should be Consumed by Individuals with Vata Kapha Characteristics
A regular diet must be maintained. Always avoid deep oily and processed sugars:
- Different kind of nuts
- Fruits like bananas, avocados, mangoes, apricots, plums, berries, coconut, figs, grapefruit, orange, lemon, melons, papaya, peaches, pineapples, rhubarb, kiwi, dates, nectarines and dry fruits.
- Warm and light food.
- Raw fruits, vegetables and salads.
- Hot spiced cider, buckwheat pancakes with apple butter, corn muffins, and bitter cocoa made with skim milk and a touch of honey.
- Fruits like apples, apricots, pears, pomegranates, dried fruits in general good for this type of people.
- Best for individuals with Vata-kapha dosha are sweet berries, fruits, small beans, rice and all nuts and dairy products. So try to consume it on your daily diet. Choose foods, which are warm, cooked, nourishing and easy to digest.
List of Food Items that should not be Consumed by Individuals with Vata Kapha Characteristics
- Raw vegetables and salads
- White flour and sugar
- Oily, hot and dry food.
- Cabbage, cauliflower, celery, brinjal, leafy green vegetables, mushrooms, peas, peppers, potatoes, sprouts and tomatoes.
- Deep fried foods.
- Use inspiring aromas along with cloves, camphor, cinnamon, eucalyptus, juniper, and marjoram.
- Butter, ice cream and cheese are among the worst foods for individuals with these characteristics.
Healthy Tips to Be Followed by Individuals with Vata Kapha Characteristics
- The person should keep normal habits and attempt to eat and sleep at the same time each night.
- Always obtain enough rest.
- Yoga, walking, and swimming are all good for this type of characteristic.
- These people need to avoid strenuous and frantic activities.
- Going out of home and vigorously seeking new experiences are some healthy tips for Vata- Kapha type.
- Always be deliberate in implementing life.
- This person must avoid certain negative behaviour sincerely as these generate too much stress on the system and deteriorate the entire system completely.
If you know your dosha you can pinpoint how your body works and responds in future. Thinking about your dosha also helps you understand the food and lifestyle routines, which must be considered to be mostly important. Attempt to follow the diet and lifestyle schedules, which fit your mind and body. Therefore, by following the tips and diet regime you can fill your life with happiness and joy to a huge extent.