Your Body Type / Prakriti is Vata-Pitta-Kapha
As per medical science, Ayurveda, there are three main energies. They are Vata, Pitta and Kapha. All these three doshas represent the various features of every human being. The Vata, Pitta and kapha characteristics distinguish the three types of doshas significantly. Vata dosha is made of rudiments of the atmosphere. So, individuals with Vata doshas usually have rapid thinking capabilities. They are thin and frequent moving. On the other hand, a Pitta type will have merits similar to that of fire and water and exhibit a fiery character and oily skin. However, a Kapha type will characteristically have a hard body frame and calm nature, the fundamental elements of Earth and Water.
Individual with Vata-Pitta–Kapha characteristic exhibits characteristics, which comprise all the major traits of the three doshas together. The individual, who has a mixture of all these doshas exhibits characteristics, which are quite dissimilar to other individuals with single doshas or dual doshas. There are a lot of positive traits and some negative traits as well. These are explained in detail below.
Characteristics of Vata-Pitta-Kapha Types
- Slim body type with well-defined bones
- Easy movement
- Cordial attitude
- Voluble in nature
- Wonderful flair
- Charismatic individuality
- Original ideas and thoughts
- Impassive by staying too long at one position.
- Skin and hair lean to be thin and dry
- Supple and can simply accept to change.
- Relaxed, calm, remiss
- Outstanding stamina.
- Sound sleep
Negative Traits of Vata- Pitta-Kapha Type of Characteristic
Below are some of the negative points of Vata-Pitta-Kapha type characteristic are given below:
- Deprived digestion and metabolism
- Skin disease
- Rough schedule
- Dehydrated skin and hair
- Frosty hands and feet
- Light sleep
- Cold and fever
Dietary Recommendation for Vata–Pitta-Kapha Body Kind
Vata-Pitta- Kapha person must track his/her diet to remain fit and enjoy a happy life. The list of food items to be followed for Vata-Pitta- Kapha characteristic body is specified below.
List of Food Items Consumed by Individuals with Vata–Pitta-Kapha Characteristics
- Different kind of nuts
- Fruits like bananas, avocados, mangoes, apricots, plums, berries, coconut and dry fruits.
- Warm and light food.
- Raw fruits, vegetables and salads.
- Nutritious and freshly cooked vegetables
- Ordinary sweeteners
List Of Food Items Not To Be Consumed By Individuals With Vata–Pitta-Kapha Characteristics
- Raw vegetables and salads
- White flour and sugar
- Oily, hot and dry food.
- Cold fruits and drinks
- Deep fried foods.
- Butter, ice cream, and cheese
Healthy Tips To Be Followed For Individuals With Vata–Pitta-Kapha Type Characteristics
- The person should keep normal habits and attempt to eat and sleep at the same time every night.
- Always obtain enough rest and choose foods that are warm, cooked, nourishing, and easy to digest.
- Try to consume sweet berries, fruits, small beans, rice, and all nuts and dairy products.
- Maintain regular meditation
- Need to avoid strenuous and frantic activities.
- The person must always maintain sweet emotions and get rid of the negative emotions
- A standard diet must be maintained.
- Avoid deep oily and processed sugars.
- Strolls in normal surroundings are extremely recommended.
- Practice some superb cold weather behavior like ice-skating and skiing, early in the morning.
- The person must always desire wet and warm location.
- This person usually favors some sweet aromas.
Thus, individuals with this characteristic must follow the above tips, dietary recommendation properly. This will help them to avoid all unnecessary circumstances and enhance the positive traits to a huge extent. Also, this will aid in getting over the negative traits of the individuals and increasing the positive characteristics considerably. These help to shape the personality of the individuals and lead a healthy life.