Your Body Type / Prakriti is Vata-Pitta
The medical science Ayurveda talks about three primary energies. They are Vata, Kapha and Pitta. All these three doshas portray the characteristic of every individual. The Vata-Pitta characetristic comprises two types of doshas, namely Vata Dosha and Pitta Dosha. Vata dosha is made of elements of ether and air. And, Pitta dosha comprises water and fire elements. Vata dosha generally characterizes lightness, coolness, dryness and mobility. While, that of Pitta doshas depict sharpness, mobility, penetrating and oily nature. In this combination, Vata generally takes care of the physical attributes and characteristics of an individual, while, the mental traits or attributes are generally governed by the Pitta characteristic.
The coldness of Vata is balanced out by the heat and warmth of Pitta. However, these two extreme situations may make the individual oscillate between two extreme conditions of like and hatred, boredom and engaged, distracted as well as committed, cold and hot, all together at a time. The individuals move between Pitta and Vata emotions. The anger of Pitta alternates with the fear of Vata.
Characteristics of Vata Pitta Types
- Thin physique
- Highly mobile
- Friendly attitude
- Talkative in nature
- Wonderful flair
- Charismatic individuality
- Original ideas and thoughts
- Consistency to complete the project till the end
Negative Traits of Vata Pitta Type of Characteristic
Some of the negative points of Vata Pitta type characteristic of individuals are given below:
- Poor digestion and metabolism
- Skin infections
Dietary Recommendation for Vata Pitta Body Type
The individuals with Vata Pitta body type must follow a strict diet regime to maintain a healthy and happy life. The list of food items to be followed for individuals with Vata Pitta type body is given below.
List of Food Items, Which must be Consumed by the Individuals with Vata Pitta Body Characteristics
Following are the food products, which need to be consumed by the individuals, who have Vata Pitta traits:
- Nourishing and freshly cooked vegetables
- Natural sweeteners
List of Food Items, Which must not be Consumed by the Individuals with Vata Pitta Body Characteristics
- Raw fruits and vegetables
- Cold fruits and drinks
- Refined sugar
- Hot food items
Healthy Tips to be Followed for Individuals with Vata Pitta Type Characteristics
- The individual must always prefer wet and warm location always like Hawaii.
- He must favor some sweet aromas like mitti, jatamansi, rose.
- Also, the person must always maintain sweet emotions and get rid of the negative emotions.
- Self-massage of 20 minutes with sesame oil or warm sunflower oil also brings a positive impact to the lives of the individuals with Vata Pitta body characteristics.
- The person must maintain proper stability. He must not be restless and must always keep patience.
- Also, peaceful strolls in natural environment are highly recommended.
- Individuals must also try some non-competitive activities as well to balance the Vata Pitta characteristic properly.
- The individuals must not skip between the meals. A regular diet must be maintained. And the food must be chewed thoroughly in order to avoid unnecessary hassles.
- He must avoid certain negative traits sincerely. These include anger, aggression and irritation to a huge extent. This is because; these create too much pressure on the system and weaken the entire system completely.
- The individual may practice some wonderful cold weather activities like ice-skating, skiing or doing exercise early in the morning.
- Also, maintaining a general faith in every relation and surrendering to the special person of your life help to maintain the bonding as well.
- Carry out regular meditation.
Once one is aware of his/ her prakriti, he/she can act accordingly to lead a fit and peaceful life. Also, comparison of the Prakriti with the Vikriti helps in leading the life more effectively. All these provide a balanced and holistic approach on a global scale too make the best use of nature to lead a healthy, fit and peaceful life. Thus, follow the tips, diet regime and lead a life filled with happiness, joy and harmony.