Underweight is a point of concern when it is due to poor nutrition or some health issue. Energy is stored in fatty tissue that help you at the time of work or job. If there are no fat cells, no enough energy will be available to your body for functioning. If you are underweight, check your body mass index and if it is below the healthy range this suggests that your weight may be too low. There is a lot to contribute for such bothering problem. Stress, anxiety, poor diet etc. play very important role to come up with underweight health issue.
How Can You Consider Yourself Underweight?
Some of questions can clarify all this like:-
- Have you been unwell?
- Don't you feel hungry or don't have craving for food?
- Do you skip your breakfast, lunch or dinner and just eating snacks throughout the day?
- Does not eating make you feel as though you are more in control? If so, you need to talk to someone about your weight and eating habits.
- Are you trying to lose weight to look more thin or slimmer?
Some Effective Guidelines
- Always prefer nutrients rich foods like dairy food, cereals, fruits and vegetables, nuts etc. try fresh milk shakes, fruit juice etc. rather than packed one so that one gain a healthy weight.
- Eat more frequently, chose 5 to 6 small meals rather than large 3 meals.
- Don't drink water before meal as it may suppress your hunger so it is better either drink between meals or after finishing.
- Exercise must be a part of daily routine.
- Sleep minimum 8 hours in night and during day also make you to gain natural weight.
Home Remedies to Gain Weight
Letting you know some wonderful home remedies to gain weight naturally because it is always better to prefer natural things to get benefited rather than some artificial. Our body is god's gift, we must take care of it naturally.
- A combination of White musli powder, indian ginseng root powder and pomegranate seed powder in equal proportions (1 tsp. to 1 tbsp.) in a glass of warm milk or water once daily makes an excellent home remedy for gaining weight with muscles toning and healthy metabolism.
- Banana milk shake is another effective home remedy to use and get extra benefits. One can have it daily once. Banana is rich in potassium which help in building muscles.
- Eating muskmelon of season two to three time a day also increases your body weight naturally and also you are benefited with essential nutrients.
- Mangos are also rich in nutrients and provide you natural weight. Consume more and more mangoes when these are in season. One can prefer mango shake as well.
- Mix almonds and dates in milk to boil and consumed when it is warm or luke warm.
Herbal Supplements for Underweight
Planet Ayurveda's effective herbal supplements, which really work! – Ashwagandha Capsules and Weight Gain Formula. Let's have more detail of these:-
Ashwagandha is a most powerful herb in Ayurveda that is known to have properties - Rejuvenating, Aphrodisiac and Immunomodulating. This is called winter cherry or Indian ginseng. Ashwagandha is known to possess qualities like a horse. It contains many useful medicinal chemicals including withanolides, alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, amino acids and a variety of sugars. This is a shrub with beautiful flowers and fruits. Its root is widely used in herbal preparations.
Ashwagandha capsules are widely prescribed in gaining weight naturally. This has proved capable building immunity of body, increasing white blood cells and boosting male reproductive system as well. This has got positive effects on all system of body.
Regular use of ashwagandha capsules along with milk increases body weight naturally. It helps you to boost metabolism, improve liver functions. It builds muscles and fatty healthy tissues also it balances the ratio of body fat and muscles.
Weight Gain Formula
Another herbal formulation by Planet Ayurveda is Weight Gain Formula. It is blend of various effective and wonderful herbs which are proved very beneficial in gaining weight naturally. Ashwagandha, Vidang, Haritaki, Amalaki, madhurika and Pippali are traditional herbs which contribute to form weight gain formula. Ashwagandha is main herb here which is responsible for gaining weight naturally. Triphala improves liver functions and other herbs help in digestion, digesting Ama or Toxins which is a leading cause of almost all the diseases.
Qualities and Benefits of Both above Mentioned Herbal Supplements
- These are best to normalize physiological functions naturally. These are considered as adaptive which are nontoxic and work on HPA axis and neuroendocrine system.
- These are rejuvenating and nerve tonic formulations that produce energy which intern help to settle body and induce sleep. These are fighting against mental stress, tension and anxiety etc which may contribute to lose weight and make you ill. These boost entire nervous system.
- These are best recommended in underweight people. Because Ashwagnadha is main herb in both that intern builds body muscles and weight.
- These formulations help to clear the toxins and purify blood. Therefore toxins are removed. If body is free from toxins, one can achieve targets easily.
- Other herbs of weight gain formula like Vidang, Haritaki, Amalaki, madhurika and Pippali improves digestion and liver functions so that one can have proper meals.
- Ojus according to Ayurveda is most subtle, refines level of the physical body and it is the end product of healthy foods we digest. Thus we can say that these both herbal formulations help to enhance the defense mechanism of body to provide stamina.
So, we can say that above explained qualities and benefits of both above mentioned herbal supplements make these best weight gain herbal remedies.