Wild Lettuce (Lactuca virosa) - Herbal Remedy for Nervous Disorders
- Botanical Name - Lactuca virosa
- Family Name - Compositae
- Other Name - Prickly Lettuce, Horse Thistle, Compass Plant, Opium Lettuce, Wild Opium, Great Lettuce, Lactucarium Lettuce, Bitter Lettuce
Uses of Wild Lettuce
- Urinary conditions
How to use in Different Diseases?
- It acts as mild sedative and hence useful for insomnia, restlessness, depression and other nervous disorders.
- It as an antispasmodic, and hence useful for alleviate cramps, irritating coughs and spasms.
- The powder is to treat colic and digestive disorders.
- The whole plant is useful for sprain, muscular pain, Joints pains and menstrual pains etc.
- It works well as a urinary disorders and swellings.
- The herb is beneficial for cough, asthma and other respiratory system.
Powder - 3 to 6 gm