How to Treat Colorectal Cancer (Colon Cancer) Naturally?
What is Colorectal Cancer?
Colon cancer is also known as colorectal or bowel cancer. It mainly affects the colon and rectum part of the intestine. It is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death in women. Colon and rectum cancer are often grouped together because they share common symptoms. During colorectal cancer, there is the formation of cells growth due to uncontrolled division in the inner lining of colon and rectum cells. These outgrowths and mass of cells are called as polyps. Polyps can change into cancer over time but not all the times. Colon/rectum cancer: colon and rectum both form a long muscular tube called the large intestine. Which plays a crucial role in food digestion.
What are the Early Signs of Colorectal Cancer?
- Changes in bowel habits
- Rectal bleeding
- Blood in stool that makes stools look black
- Abdominal discomfort
- Change in consistency of stool
- Unexpected weight loss
- Lump in the abdomen
- Pain and bloating in the abdomen
What are the Screening Tests for Colorectal Cancer?
- Blood stool test (Fecal occult blood test)
- Stool DNA test
- Barium enema X-ray
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
What are the Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer?
- Older age: people who are above the age of 50 are more prone to colorectal cancer. It may occur in young people also but less frequent.
- Family history: you are more likely to develop this cancer, if your close relative had colorectal cancer.
- Other diseases: chronic inflammatory disease such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease can also increase the risk of developing colorectal cancer.
- Diabetes: People with insulin resistant and type 2 diabetes also have a great risk of developing colorectal cancer.
- Obesity and laziness: people who are overweight or obese due to lack of physical activities in their life have increased the risk of colon cancer.
Ayurveda is the natural healing process and is probably the only remedy where cancer is cured without any side effects. The various homeopathic treatments and allopathic treatments such as chemo and radiotherapy have been used to kill the cancer cells but these therapies have so many side effects. Arbuda is the Ayurvedic name of cancer in which there is vitiation in tridosha, rakta, mamsa and medo. Cancer cells cause imbalances in Agni (biological fire), Satkriyakala (involvement of generic sequence), Srotamsi (channels of the body) and Sapta dhatus (body tissues).
There is involvement of number of herbs such as Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Chavya (Piper chaba), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Black pepper (Piper nigrum), and Ginger (Zingiber officinale).
Herbal Remedies for Colorectal Cancer by Planet Ayurveda
We at Planet Ayurveda provides Crab care pack for natural treatment of colorectal cancer. It contains 100% natural product, free-from harmful preservatives, and additives. All the products of crab care pack contain extracts of natural herbs which collectively cure the cancer symptoms.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha is known as Indian ginseng and it included in Solanaceae family. It is the best herb for nervous disorders and provides relief from stress and anxiety. Ashwagandha has great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which prevent cancer spreading in the inner lining of colon and rectum cells. The roots and leaves of ashwagandha are rich sources of lactones and alkaloids, which boost your immune system and provide strength to fight against the colorectal malignancy.
2. Curcumin Capsules
The Indian traditional medicinal herb Turmeric contains four curcuminoids in which curcumin show 90 % effect on cancer prevention. It's a potent bioactive compound which inhibits the DNA replication of cancerous cells by stopping the activity of telomerase enzyme. Curcumin also promotes the automatic cells death by activating the apoptosis process. So it's the best product of cancer prevention.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi is the traditional name of holy basil. This herb has many antiseptic properties so it's a helpful herb for prevention of body disorder such as a cough, common cold, fever, and headache. Tulsi leaves contains a good amount of vitamins such as vitamin K, vitamin A, a mineral such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, and manganese. Which provided great strength to your body and immune system.
4. Guggul Capsules
Guggul capsule is another product of crab care pack which contains extract of Commiphora mukul. This herb is also known as Indian Bdellium. Guggul is a rich source of phytosterols which plays a vital role in cancer treatment. Commiphora mukul boosts the immune system and reducing the malignancy of cancer cells.
5. Kanchnaar Guggul
The product contains a number of herbs which has many therapeutic uses. The herbs such as Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Kachnar Bark (Bauhinia variegata), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) are present in Kanchnaar Guggul.
6. Chanderprabha Vati
The product contains blend of herbs such as Danti (Baliospermum montanum), Guduchi (Giloy) (Tinospora cordifolia), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis, Chavya (Piper chaba), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), and Black Pepper (Piper nigrum). All these herbs show great therapeutic effects and stop the further development of cancer cells.
Crab care pack contains a very good anti-cancerous property which together fights against the cancer cells. You should try this pack for colorectal cancer treatment.