Dr. Anjali - Trained Ayurvedic Doctor of Planet Ayurveda
Obtaining a satisfactory, challenging Therapists / Scientist assignment in a well recognized company/Hospital, obtaining a individual identity in my field.
B.A.M.S. [ June 2000 ] Govt. Ayurvedic Medial College Bangalore University, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA
Post Graduate Certificate in Hospital Management from NIHFW, New Delhi.
Interests and Activities
Practicing pure Ayurveda, through therapy and Research.
English, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Tulu.
|Summary of Qualifications||Examination Passed & Year of Passing||Class / Grade||Institution Studied|
|B.A.M.S. – June 2000||1st Class||Govt. Ayurvedic Medial College Bangalore University|
|P.U.C April – 1995||1st Class||Vijaya PU College, Bangalore, Karnataka PU Board|
|S.S.L.C April – 1993||1st Class||VVS Sardar Patel High School, Bangalore.|
Karnataka Secondary Education Board.
- 1 year internship at SJIIM Hospital, Bangalore with 3 months rural postings (2000-2001).
- During Internship practiced Panchkarma Therapies & treated conditions such as Sinusitis, Slip Disc, and Neuropathy.
- Attended NSS Camps in the remote Villages of South Karnataka.
- 2 Years private practice at Nagarjuna Ayurvedic Pharmacy & Clinic, Bangalore (2001-2004).
- I have worked as a consulting Doctor at Ayushkara Ayurveda Hospital, Palakkad. & P.G Memorial Ayurveda dispensary, parassery, Palakkad for a term of about 1.5 years. (2005-2007)
- Worked as a General Physician in Ahalia Hospital, Pallakad for a term of 3 years. (break for maternity purpose) (2007-2010)
- Worked in Ojas Therapy Centre at Bangalore as General Physician (Oct 2010-March 2013)
- Presently working as Head-Wellness (Resort Manager) cum Marketing support at The Beach House, Goa… An international Wellness Retreat centre managed by Sanda Retreats.
Singing and reading books.
Date of Birth : 17-Sep-1977
Nationality : Indian
Mother Tongue : Tulu