Dr. Rohini Thakur - Trained Ayurvedic Doctor of Planet Ayurveda
Bachelors of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS) from Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and research institute, Chail chowk, District Mandi Himachal Pradesh.
- 6 months in District Ayurvedic Hospital Mandi Himachal Pradesh under the Guidance of Senior Surgeon Dr. Rakesh Thakur (M.S). Assisted many anorectal surgeries like piles, fistula and fissure.
- 3 months in Zonal Hospital Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, Assisted in various major surgeries as first assistant and dilatation and curettage. Assisted and done normal deliveries individually.
- 15 days in Primary health centre katuala, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, done normal deliveries individually.
- 3 Months in Abhilashi Ayurvedic college and research institute chailchowk, district Mandi Himachal Pradesh.
- 5 months as Resident Medical Officer in Neelkanth Hospital, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Handled IPD individually.
Participation in National Conferences
- A National conference on Recent Development in Ayurveda in 2015, Abhilashi Ayurvedic college and Research Institute, Chail Chowk Mandi.
- A National Conference on Ayurvedic approach to Diagnosis and Treatment in 2017, Abhilashi Ayurvedic College and Research Institute, Chail Chowk Mandi.
Participation Certificate in YogShala On international Yoga Day, 2016 as organised by Abhilashi Ayurvedic college and research institute.
- Writing and reading
- Good Command over Guiding Dietary Advice as per Ayurveda.
- Good command in handling patients of grahani, sangrahani, rakta pitta atisaar, Gynaecological issues, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis, Chronic Liver Disorders such as Liver Cirrhosis & CLD, Ascites and Acid Peptic Disorders, Vata Rakta (Gout) and Diabetes, also Different Kidney & Digestive Disorders.