Dr. Ruchika Malik - Trained Ayurvedic Doctor of Planet Ayurveda
Date of Birth - 31st Aug, 1976
Languages Known- Hindi, English, Punjabi, Sanskrit
Marital Status - Married
- Experienced medical personnel with experience in General Medicine and Gyne/Obs consultation.
- One-year experience of Gyne and Obs Deptt. (trainee) in Govt. Hospital, Sec-6, Pkl under expertise guidance of renowned doctors at that time.
- Worked as an Ayurvedic Medical Officer with Arya Samaj Ayurvedic Clinic for 4 years.
- Worked as a Medical Officer with Dhrit Ram Jyoti Medical Trust for 1 year.
- Worked as a Trainer (medical science, English and transcription) with Charisma Global Medical Transcriptionists for 1 year in 2001-2002.
- Worked as a Quality Analyst in Medical Transcriptionist Industry for 20 years.
- Worked as a School Medical Officer for 6 months in 2005.
- Worked with IT solutions in Medical summarization and Annotation from December, 2020 till April, 2020.
- 2001: 5-month Course of Medical Transcription from Charisma Global Transcriptionists, Panchkula
- 1997: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from Sri Krishna Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra (First division)
- 1993: Class XII from Government Senior Secondary School, Sec-18, Chandigarh
- 1991: Class X from SSDPS, Panchkula (school topper)
- Participated in Inter-School Kho-Kho and State level Basket-Ball tournaments.
- Written medical-related articles for reputed newspapers like Indian Express.
- Have won prizes in many caption contests in newspapers like Tribune and Indian Express.
- Selected for production directly from the ongoing medical transcription program to work on live jobs from hospitals abroad.
- Experienced in working in online environment with excellent skills in computer typing, word, power point presentations.