Dr. Sourabh G. Deshmukh - Trained Ayurvedic Doctor of Planet Ayurveda
Post Held - Asso. Professor, Dept. of Kayachikitsa (Mahatma Gandhi Ayurveda College, Hospital & Research Centre, Salod (Maharashtra)
- BAMS (R.G.U.H.S., Bangalore)
- MD - Kayachikitsa (R.G.U.H.S., Bangalore)
Training and Seminars
- Training Programme on Implementation of NABH Standards for Ayurveda Hospitals Organized by NABH, Conducted in MGACH, 6th- 8th /04/2017, Wardha
- ACLS & BLS Training Programme Organized by JNMC, Sawangi (M) Wardha 12th- 14th /12/2017
- ICH-GCP Training workshop Organized by Space Services, 25th/03/2018
- ACLS & BLS Training Programme Organized by JNMC, Sawangi (M) Wardha 18/09/2019
- National Seminar on fundamental of Ayurveda Department of Basic principles KLE University’s SHRI B.M. Kankanwadi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Belgaum 29 & 30-01-2010
- National Seminar on Recent update of metal toxicity and its implication on community health Dept. of physiology Medical College, Bijapur (Karnataka) Bijapur 11 & 12/12/2009
- National seminar on fundamentals of Ayurveda “STHAAPANA”- Organized by – Department of basic principles. Held on 29th – 30th Jan 2010.
- Divya Drushti Yoga Sansthan held on 30th March 2010.
- State level seminar on Management of Mutravaha srotodusthi vikras Rashtrotthana Arogya Seva Kendra Bangalore 27/11/2011
- State level CME on Chrono pharmacology: Recognition & Application Dept. of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya kalpana, MGACH & RC, Salod (H) 06/10/12
- National conference on Ayurveda: Strengths and Challenges, organized by Ayurveda Vyaspeeth, held on 6th January 2013, Nagpur.
- Reorientation Workshop on Basic in Health Professional Education, by the centre for Health Professional Education and research, DMIMS(DU), Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha. Held on 6th – 7th March 2013.
- Palliative Care Professional education held on 25th April 2013.
- State level Workshop on “Musculoskeletal Disorders” organized by Department of Kayachikitsa Held on 23rd November 2013.
- State level two days’ Workshop on “Aushadhi Nirmaan Karyashala” by Department of Rasashatra and Bhaishajya Kalpana, Held on 29th – 30th 2013.
- State level Workshop on Impression of Agnikarma and Concept of Muttra Roga in Ayurveda by – Shalya Tantra Department, Held on 10th – 11th June 2013.
- State level two days’ workshop on Disaster Management organized by Department of Swasthavritta on 6th -7th December 2013.
- Ayuprabha organized Prabha Ayurveda, NIMA, and Samaka Ayurved Research Centre at Yavatmal, Held on 5th Jan 2014.
- Basic Administration skills and education course held at JNMC on 21st and 22nd February 2014.
- Workshop on “Garnishing Intellectual Property & its Management for Growth and Prosperity” organized by NRDC and MGIRI on 13th February 2015 at MGIRI, Wardha
- Workshop on HERBAL Cosmetics organized by department of Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana on 5th August 2016.
- 3rd Global Ayurveda Festival-2016, participated in International Seminar, Swapana Nagari Kozhikode 31th -4th/02/2016
- Workshop on ‘Paper setters and Internal Validators - Organized by Ayurved Education unit of MGACH, 28/7/2016
- Workshop on ‘COOPERATION’ - Organized by Value Ayurved Cell, DMIMS (DU) Sawangi (M) unit of MGACH, 4th- 5th /10/2016
- 3rd International Yoga day celebration organized by DMIMS (DU) in collaboration with NSS DMIMS (DU) 21st June 2017
- All India Ayurved teachers Conference-2018, participated in Conference, Rajiv Gandhi E-learning Academy Pune19th /08/2018
- Proficient in developing new lessons and activities to expand learning opportunities.
- Extensive participation on committees and extra-curricular activities like sports, Medical camps etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the subject and also has great knowledge Panchakarma procedure.
- Proficient in giving conceptual knowledge of Traditional Ayurved.
- Excellent communicator for patient to explore the disease and provide traditional treatment.
- Proficient in performing Keraleeyan Panchakarma and traditional skills of Ayurved. Excellent skills in Nadi Pariksha, Twak Vikar, Vatavyadhi etc.
- WORLD CONFERENCES ON AYU-2012 International Academy of Ayurveda, Shri Dhanvantari Pariwar, BAMS Graduates Association, India Pune 5-8th/01/2012
- International Conference on Ayurveda ASWINI-2011 Sai Ram Ayurveda Medical College Research Centre, Chennai, India Chennai 12 & 13/12/2011
- “Scope and Role of Ayurveda in the Management of life style Disorders”- Clinical study on the effect of Mahamashataila Nasya karma in Ardita.NIACON-2011 (N.I.A) Held on 14th – 15thMarch 2011
- International conference on Ayurveda – Ayurveda and the battle Against Chronic Diseases, an opportunity for Ayurveda to go mainstream? Held on 12th – 13th December 2011
- World conference on AYU-2012 – a clinical study on the role of indigenous formulation on Arsha (Piles). Held o 5th – 8th Jan 2012 Pune.
- International conference on Yoga, Naturopathy and AROGYA Expo-2012, by Dept. of AYUSH, Government of Karnataka, held on 10th -12thfeb. 2012.
- International Yogasana and title championship 2012, by Dept. of Ayush, Dept. of youth services, Government of Karnataka, held on 6th -9th Feb 2012.
- SKM National Seminar on Management of Life style disorders at Erode, Coimbatore “Concept of Obesity and its Ayurvedic treatment” Held on 19th & 20th Jan. 2019
- World Ayurveda conference at Ahmedabad on WACA-2019 –Concept of Kushta and Ayurvedic Management Held on 15th – 17th Feb. 2019
- National Seminar on Skin Disorders at Amravati, Avabhasini-2019 –The role of Ayurveda Treatment modalities in Kushta- A case study Held on 17th March. 2019
- International seminar on Skin diseases “Soundarya 2019” Ayurveda approach in the management of Kushtha wsr Psoriasis- A case study 15th & 16th November 2019
- National Conference on Dermatology in Ayurved “SPARSH2020” - Traditional Ayurvedic approach in the management of Kushtha (Psoriasis) - A Case Study
- Co-Chairperson in One - day State level C.M.E. on ‘Role of Aahar in prevention of life style Disorders’ by Dept. of Samhita Siddhant & Swasthavritta on19/08/17
- Co-Chairperson in International Conference on “Ayurveda for Global well-being” by Mahatma Gandhi Ayurvedic College, Hospital & Research Centre on 19-21/01/2018
- Co-Chairperson in World Ayurveda conference Ahmedabad on WACA-2019 Held on 15th – 17th Feb. 2019
- Chairperson in National conference on Therapeutic and surgical advances in Ayurveda ‘KARMA-2019’ 5th April 2019
- Co- Chairperson in National Conference- Vatsalyam 2019 on 24/04/2019
- Co-Chairperson in National Conference on Dermatology in Ayurved “SPARSH 2020” by Kayachikitsa & Panchakarma on 23rd -24th /01/2020
- Web Lecture e-CME/e-CDE on presentation on “Cosmetology in Ayurveda” 24-02-2015 at JNMC
- Guest lecture on “Rules and Regulation in Internship” & “BMW (Biomedical waste)” in Intern’s induction on 07/01/14 at MGACH
- Guest lecture on “Discipline in Internship” in Intern’s induction on 07/01/15 at MGACH
- Guest lecture on “BMW (Biomedical waste)” &“Discipline in Internship” in Intern’s induction on 07/01/15 at MGACH
- Guest lecture on “BMW (Biomedical waste)” & “Discipline in Internship” in Intern’s induction on 02/01/16 at MGACH
- Guest lecture on “Discipline in Internship” in Intern’s induction on 06/01/17 at MGACH
- Guest lecture on “Rules and Regulation in Internship” in Intern’s induction on 08/01/18 at MGACH
- Guest lecture on “Common Skin Allergies and its Ayurvedic management” Interdisciplinary CME on Allergies Disorder: Problem and Management on 23/02/18 at J.N.M.C. Sawangi Meghe
- Guest lecture on “Discipline in Internship” in Intern’s induction on 15/01/19 to 17/01/2019 at MGACH
- Guest lecture Constipation Cme Series On Natural Living Constipation organized by The Institute of Gandhian Studies (Gandhi Vichar Parishad) on 14/07/2019
- Guest speaker in Saundarya 2019 International Conference On Beauty organized by NIA Jaipur 15/11/2019 - 16/11/2019
- Guest lecture Constipation Cme On Common Skin Disorders And Ayurvedic Treatment
- organized by The Institute of Gandhian Studies (Gandhi Vichar Parishad) on 07/12/2019
National Award: Ayurveda Doctors awards "40 under 40" in a class of 2018 at Ahmedabad by nirogstreet and WACA
CME & Workshop & Conference Organized
- State level CME on “Emergency care in Ancient and Modern Medical Science” by Department of Kayachikitsa Held on 2nd March 2013
- National Conference on “Cardiology in Ayurveda” SPANDAN 2016 by Department of Samhita Siddhant & Kayachikitsa held on 17th & 18th November 2016.
- Post Graduate Quiz- 2018 “State level inter-collegiate Kayachikitsa PG Quiz” by Department of Kayachikitsa Held on 26th July 2018
- Coordinator in World Ayurveda conference Ahmedabad on WACA-2019 Held on 15th – 17th Feb. 2019
- Coordinator in Workshop on ‘BASE-2019’ - Organized by JNMC, DMIMS (DU) Sawangi (M) 12th- 13th /03/2019
- National Conference on Dermatology in Ayurved “SPARSH 2020” by Department of Kayachikitsa & Panchakarma held on 23rd & 24th January 2020.
Research (Completed and Ongoing)
- Evaluation of the Efficacy of Eranda Haritaki and Erandashunti in the Management of Amavata – A Comparative Study- completed
- “Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Spinacia oleracea extract Capsules in knee osteoarthritis” – on going funded project
Paper Publications - Year Wise
- JOURNAL OF INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE “AN KERALEEYA PANCHAKARMA”, JOURNAL OF INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE, Volume 1, July- Dec,2013, Page No.- 98-99
- International Ayurvedic Medical Journal “A CLINICAL STUDY OF EDAGAJADI LEPA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF DADRU KUSHTA” International Ayurvedic Medical Journal ISSN:2320 5091, Volume 3, Issue 8,2256-2264
- International journal of Ayurveda& pharma research “Concept of Beauty through Ayurveda” International journal of Ayurveda & pharma research, Sep-15,Page No.- 60-63
- International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine (IJAM) “THERAPEUTIC EMESIS (VAMANA) - MANAGEMENT OF EKAKUSTHA- A CASE STUDY” International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine (IJAM), Vol 8, Dec-16
- Management of Jaundice (Kamala Vyadhi) through-Ayurved A Case Study- Joinsysmed 2017, vol 5(4), pp 268-271
- Management of Recurrent Nasal Vestibular Furunculosis by Jalaukāvacaraṇa and Palliative Treatment Co- Author Sourabh G Deshmukh2 Anc Sci Life. 2017 Apr-Jun; 36 (4): 220–224.
- International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research (IJAPR) “COMPARATIVE STUDY ON EFFICACY OF ERANDA HARITAKI AND ERANDA SHUNTI IN THE MANAGEMENT OF AMAVATA” IJAPR | May 2018 | Vol 6 | Issue 5, PP- 8-14
- International Journal of Research and Analytical Review (IJRAR) “To Evaluate the role of Ayurveda treatment modalities in Kushta – A case Study” IJRAR | Dec 2018 | Vol 5 | Issue 4, PP- 916-930
- "Journal of Indian System of Medicine" (JISM). "Management of Eka-Kushtha (Chronic Plaque Psoriasis) in Ayurveda: A case study" "Journal of Indian System of Medicine"., Vol-Issue-7, Vol.-4,Page No. 231-239- Year 2019
- Handbook of Kayachikitsa -ISBN: 978-93-81608-67-8, Edition 2015, Chaukhambha Sanskrit Sansthan, Ansari road New Delhi, Edited by Dr. Vinod Ade & Dr. Saurabh Deshmukh
- “KUSHTHANT” Complete textbook on skin disorders ISBN: 978-03-85825-39-2, Dhanawantari book publisher Umrer road Nagpur, Author Dr Sourabh Deshmukh