Herbal Products Manufacturers and Suppliers in Tennessee, USA
Tennessee is a state of the USA which is situated in its southeastern region. Tennessee is the 16th most populous and 36th largest state out of the 50 States in USA (1). Nashville is the capital and largest city of Tennessee. Usually, Tennessee has a temperate climate, with mild winters and hot summers. However, the diverse topography of the state leads to widespread climatic conditions (2). Nashville is the heart of the country music scene. It is famous for the museum, the dance hall and a stupendous stretch of honky-tonks (3). But if we look at the health status of the people of this state, we see the presence of many diseases here. Some of the reportable diseases in Tennessee (2019) are Anaplasmosis Anthrax, Babesiosis, Birth Defects, Botulism, Foodborne Diseases, Cryptosporidiosis, Cyclosporiasis, Dengue, Hepatitis B virus, acute or perinatal Hepatitis C virus, etc. (4). The diseases that are the leading causes of death in Tennessee (2017) are Cancer, Heart Disease, Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease, Diabetes, Flu/Pneumonia, Stroke, Alzheimer's disease, and Kidney Disease (5). Existence of these diseases in Tennessee is because of the bad lifestyle of the people living in Tennessee. According to some statics in adults, the percentage of excessive drinking is 15.7%, physical inactivity is 30.9%, smoking is 20.7%, and obesity percentage is 34.4% (6). So, to protect the people of Tennessee from these conditions, Tennessee should have a proper line of treatment that will help people live a healthy lifestyle there.
The meaning of Ayurveda is science of life, an old medical science that originated five thousand years ago. Ancient Vedic literature gives instructions to maintain health which includes combating disease through herbal medicine along with yoga, dietary tips and exercise. Therefore, the people of Tennessee need Ayurveda in their lives and Planet Ayurveda has pioneered the growth and expansion of Ayurveda in Tennessee, by connecting with people who have similar aims and also want to expand Ayurveda by becoming a part of Planet Ayurveda.
Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. Company, is located in Mohali, Punjab. We have GMP, ISO 9001: 2015, Halal and HACCP certifications. Planet Ayurveda provides manufacturing, trading, export as well as wholesale distribution and retail services of Ayurvedic products globally. As our objective is helping and serving humanity by eliminating the increase of diseases, we have made satisfactory arrangements to make our medicines available to people all over the world.
In Tennessee, Planet Ayurveda has tied up with Ms. Sheryl Sosa. She is an authorized Reseller of Planet Ayurveda in Tennessee. She had a story and is deeply involved in Ayurveda. In 2016, Ms. Sheryl Sosa's husband had bronchitis and was later diagnosed with amyloidosis and multiple myeloma. According to doctors, he did not have more than 2 months to survive and his chemotherapy session was started. His condition started deteriorating. Ms. Sheryl Sosa became depressed and for an alternative solution, she started searching for natural remedies and after several searches on the internet, and YouTube, she found the Planet Ayurveda. She contacted us and consulted about her husband's condition. The doctors at Planet Ayurveda prescribed their Herbal Products for him and after taking these, her husband improved a lot and was able to do all the daily work, now he is fine.
Due to her great experience with Ayurveda, she wanted the convenience of Ayurvedic products of Planet Ayurveda among the people of Tennessee and other states of the USA. So, at present she is doing great and serving the people living in different parts of USA with the 100% pure and herbal products of Planet Ayurveda.
Why Planet Ayurveda?
Our main objective is to provide the highest standards of quality of products and help people gaining a little better place and improving the quality of life. We want to make people aware about living a healthy life with Ayurveda and Ayurvedic products that can maintain the right balance between body and soul. Due to the purity as well as the effectiveness of its products, Planet Ayurveda has become one of the most trusted and leading companies in the Ayurvedic field.
- Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. is a GMP, ISO-9001: 2015, HALAL and HACCP certified unit manufacturing different types of herbal products.
- Our herbal products are 100% natural, pure and safe to use.
- The products are free from any chemicals, preservatives, inorganic fertilizers, pesticides or heavy metals.
- These herbal products do not cause any side effects rather provide many health benefits to the body.
- We use natural standardized herbal extracts in our range of herbal products including tablets, capsules, syrups, herbal teas, herbal powders, beauty and cosmetic products.
- Even the capsule shells of Planet Ayurveda Capsules are 100% vegan made from plant cellulose. We do not use hard gelatin shells.
- All the herbal products are prepared under the strict guidance of Ayurveda Experts working with a perfect compilation of ancient Ayurveda Principles and modern scientific technology.
- Planet Ayurveda offers a wide range of herbal products for every disease in the form of herbal pills, herbal capsules, herbal syrups, herbal oils, single herb formulations, poly herb formulations, etc.