Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, 17th edition, page number - 239 - 240.
Amarasundari rasa is one of the effective ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of herbs. This formulation is known to treat the problems related to vata dosha.
- Sonth - Zingiber officinale
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Maricha - Piper nigrum
- Amla - Phyllanthus emblica
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Bahera - Terminalia bellirica
- Renuka - Vitex Negundo
- Pippali moola - Piper longum's root
- Chitraka moola bark - Plumbago zeylanica
- Loha bhsama - Calcined iron
- Dalchini - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Tejpatta - Cinnamomum tamala
- Nagkesar - Mesua ferrea
- Chotti iliachi - Elettaria cardamomum (small)
- Shuddha parad - Purified and processed mercury
- Shuddha gandhaka - Purified sulfur
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Akarakara - Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Nagarmotha - Cyperus rotundus
- Suddha bachnag - Aconitum ferox
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients up to one-one gram and mix with jaggery syrup.
- Prepare the paste and make pills from this paste.
It is poly herbal Ayurvedic formulation which is made using different herbal ingredients. It has ability to balance the vata dosha and their related disorders. It is useful in case of respiratory problem like cough, cold and asthma. Use of this medicines is useful in case of digestive problems also like piles, anal fistula, bloating of abdomen and indigestion. It improves the digestive functions and helps to clear channels. Apart from these it is useful in case of brain disorders like paralysis, epilepsy, schizophrenia. In case of epilepsy, it is helpful in the management of symptoms associated with disease like lack of consciousness, dizziness, tingling and twitching of limbs. It helps to improve the functions of muscles thus it is useful in case of paralysis and Bell's palsy. Amarasundari Rasa is useful to improve the general weakness and fatigue. Balances overall all the vitiated doshas to provide good health.
- Cold and cough
One to three pills with hot water.
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: