Home Remedies for Angina
Angina is defined as the pain in the chest region. This is caused mainly due to the blockage of the coronary artery. Other major causes are the atherosclerosis, improper contraction of the cardiac muscles and lack of oxygen in the heart.
It is defined as one of the important symptoms of some complications related to the cardiovascular system, especially the coronary artery.
- Chest Pain
- Weakness in left arm
- Discomfort and tightness of chest
- Pain in the shoulder and neck
Patients suffering from Angina must modify their dietary habits and lifestyle.
Useful Home Remedies
There are some effective home remedies to treat this painful condition.
- Arjun is wonderful herb for all heart problems.
- It helps to improve blood circulation and prevent accumulation of toxins.
- Take powder of Arjun bark powder in 500 quantity and have it with water twice daily after meal.
- Or you can boil fresh bark of Arjun tree in 400 ml of water, drink when 100 ml remains.
- This is one of the simplest home remedy for the angina patients.
- It prevents the accumulation of cholesterol.
- It is advised to include lemons in the daily diet of the patients suffering from Angina.
- Or mix half of lemon in a glass of Luke warm water to have in the morning.
- Garlic has many medicinal properties.
- It can cure various cardiac ailments effectively.
- Consume 2 cloves of raw garlic daily in the morning empty stomach.
- You are sure to get effective results.
4. Coriander seeds
- Coriander acts as a natural diuretic and improves the heart functions.
- Boil 2 tablespoon of coriander seeds in a glass of water.
- Drink after cooling twice daily.
- Stick to a healthy diet
- Avoid fried and high fat foods
- Exercise regularly