Ashwagandhadi Lehyam - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam is a very famous herbal jam. It is also known as Ashwagandhadi Lehyam, Ashwagandhadi Lehyam. This Ayurvedic product is a very effective body building supplement. It helps to gain weight in a healthy way. It is used in the problems like muscle weakness, low body weight, etc.
- Ashwagandha - Withania somnifera - 192 g
- Sariva - Hemidesmus indicus - 192 g
- Shweta Jiraka - White caraway - 192 g
- Madhusnuhi - Smilax china - 192 g
Method of Preparation
- A Kashayam (decoction) is prepared by mixing all the above mentioned ingredients.
- 1.256 kg of sugar is added to this and heating is continued.
- Meanwhile, raisins - 192 grams are taken and slightly heated with 226 grams of ghee. This paste is also added to mixture.
- Heating is continued till the whole mass gains jam consistency.
- Then it is added with 24 grams of cardamom, stirred well.
- At the end, 452 grams of honey is added.
Take 5 - 10 grams once or twice a day before or after food with milk, or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
Dosage for children below 5 years of age : 1-2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
Dosage for children between 5-12 years of age : 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water / milk.
- Fights fatigue
- Powerful aphrodisiac
- Improves muscle strength
- Keeps optimum energy levels
- Improving digestive and respiratory health.
- Relieves emaciation
- Blood impurities
- There are no known side effects with this product.
- This medicine should be avoided in diabetic patients as it contains sugar.