Natural Treatment of Autoimmune Disorder
About Autoimmune Disorder
Autoimmune disorder is the disorder in which the immune system, which generally defends the body against the disease, takes healthy cells also as a foreign, as a result immune system attacks the healthy cells. Autoimmune disorder affects the different organs and tissues in the body. There are many types of autoimmune disorder. This disorder may have no symptoms or worsening symptoms. There is no curative therapy, treatment for the autoimmune disorder. This disorder affects the different parts of the body depending on the type of the disorder. There are around 80 or more than those autoimmune disorders.
The following are the common types of autoimmune disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is the disorder in which there is an inflammation of the joints and surrounding tissues.
- Pernicious anemia: It is a type of anemia, which is caused when there is an inability of the body to absorb vitamin B12 ultimately decreases in red blood counts.
- Celic sprue disease: In this disease there is a reaction to gluten (wheat, rye and barley) that causes damage to the lining of the small intestine
- Vitiligo: There is a formation of the white patches, there is loss of pigment.
- Scleroderma: This is a connective tissue disease that causes change in skin, blood vessels, muscles and internal organs.
- Psoriasis: It is a skin disease which causes redness and silvery patches on the skin.
- Inflammatory bowel disease: It is a group of inflammatory disease of the colon and small intestine.
- Addison's disease: It is caused due to deficiency of adrenal gland.
- Hashimoto's disease: It is the inflammation of the thyroid gland.
- Type 1 diabetes: Destruction of insulin producing cells in the pancreas.
What can be the causes of autoimmune disorders?
Normally, the immune system produces antibodies against the antigens that enables to destroy the harmful substances like bacteria, virus, etc. When having autoimmune disorder, the immune system is not able to distinguish between the healthy tissue and antigen. As the result, the body destroys the healthy tissue.
The causes of the autoimmune disorder are unknown, but few are the trigger factors which are as follows:
- Chemical irritants
- Environmental irritants
Autoimmune Disorder - According to Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a holistic medicine, which treats the main root cause of the disease. According to this, the autoimmune disorders occurs due to ama (the toxic waste material); whereas ama is caused by the low agni (digestive fire) and low ojas (immunity). So the root cause of the autoimmune disorder is low agni and weak ojas.
What can be the areas which are more often, effected by the autoimmune disorder?
Areas are more often effected by the autoimmune disorder are as follows:
- Blood vessels
- Connective tissues
- Thyroid or pancreas (Endocrine glands)
- Red blood cells
What can be the symptoms of the autoimmune disorder?
- Joint pain
What can be the examination and test which are helpful to diagnose immune disorder?
- CBC Antinuclear antibody test
- Autoantibody tests
- ESR (Erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- Comprehensive metabolic panel
What is the prognosis of autoimmune disorder?
Most autoimmune disease are chronic, it may be controlled by treatment. When symptoms get worse, it is called flare-up. The outcomes depend on the disease.
What can be the complications of the autoimmune disorder?
Complications depend on the disease. Medicines used to suppress the immune system can cause severe side effects, such as higher risk of infection.
Herbal Remedies for Autoimmune Disorder by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Autoimmune Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of autoimmune disorder. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Giloy Capsules – 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Immune Booster – 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
- Curcumin Capsules – 2 capsules twice daily with warm water.
1. Giloy capsules
Giloy capsules is the pure extract of Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). These capsules are natural, herbal and completely safe Ayurvedic formulation. This herbal remedy builds strong immune system. It is a potent blood purifier. All the parts of this herb are beneficial. The stem attends the fever, irritation to eyes and blood impurities. The root is effective in leprosy while the leaves are effective in rheumatism. It is also very effective to fight against the autoimmune disorders. The uses of these capsules are varied and versatile.
2. Immune Booster
This Immune Booster capsules consist of different herbs: Grape seeds (Vitis vinifera), Cow colostrum (Bovine colostrums), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri) and Amalaki (Emblica officinalis).
As its name says, builds the immunity quickly. These herbs work to keep the system free from free radicals and toxins. Cow colostrums work together to build a very strong immune system. These herbs help to build up the immunity wall for the whole family. These herbs work together to give strength to the cellular defense mechanisms to fight against the foreign bodies. Immune Booster capsules are natural immune booster.
3. Curcumin Capsules
It is the 100 percent standardized herbal extract of turmeric (Curcuma longa). It is a flowering plant of the ginger family.
These curcumin capsules are rich in natural anti-oxidants and protect form free radical damage. These herbal capsules are the blood purifier and also act as anti-septic in nature. It is a very effective supplement which provides strength to the body.
To buy Autoimmune Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/autoimmune-care-pack.html
Diet and Lifestyle
- One should have balanced and proper diet, especially rich in vitamin C, D. Vitamin C helps to strengthen the immune system and helps in relieving the autoimmune disorders. Vitamin D is a nutrient that influences genes.
- One should not skip the meals.
- One should do proper exercise, yoga or pranayama or medication to burn stress or keep oneself healthy.
- One should avoid stress
- One should do rest properly
- One should walk after meals to support digestive process.
- Early prevention and detection is one of the best treatment of the disease.