Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali kasaroga adhikara 13 – 15.
Dashamoola Kashayam is an ayurvedic formulation that is known to contain mixture of effective herbs. Dashamoola is a Sanskrit word which means 'ten roots'. This formulation is in liquid form.
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
Method of Preparation
- Take all the herbs in equal quantity and put in a pot.
- Add the water in that pot and boil the water.
- Boil till water level is reduced up to its one fourth level.
- After boiling, filter the water and your decoction is prepared.
Take 12 to 24 grams, two times a day, before meals, with equal quantity of water.
- Pain in flanks
Take medicine under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: