Diet Plan for Patients of Anemia
Anemia is the most common nutritional disorder in which level of Hemoglobin is less and occurs due to lack of iron or certain vitamins such as folic acid and vitamin B12. So to get rid of it as preventive method have diet rich in iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid that helps in increasing the hemoglobin levels.
- Diet for anemia is iron rich and is nutritionally rich in vitamins and folic acid. Apart from being rich in iron it must be a balanced and nutritious. The diet should include raw fruits and vegetables, rich in iron with other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Fruits and vegetables also ensure a supply of ample dietary fiber which is important for good health.
- Avoid drinking tea with your meals as the tannins present in the tea can interfere with the absorption of iron from the meal.
Diet Chart for Anemic Patient
Other Food items
For treatment of anemia to lead a healthy life the key points are:
- Consume at least 10 glasses of water daily.
- Taking proper sleep and adequate rest.
- Practicing yoga asana, breathing exercises & meditation for maintaining fitness & mind.
Anemia is largely classified into various categories. To get relief from the severe conditions of the various types of anemia, it is important that the patients should follow the above mentioned diet chart strictly and important tips as well.