Home Remedies for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the disorder, which is characterized by the inflammation of the vestigial organ, appendix. There is an outgrowth of the tube shaped sac, which is attached to the large intestine. This may occur in both the genders and in any age. The individual facing appendicitis may experience chronic pain in the abdomen. This may be accompanies by constipation, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting or indigestion. This inflammatory disorder occurs due to the accumulation of excessive toxic materials in the caecum. This leads to inflammation of the appendix, which makes the organ swollen and inflamed. This then becomes a medical emergency.
But, to treat the situation right in the beginning, there are certain home remedies. These remedies are highly effective and help in handling the situation effectively.
Effective home remedies for appendicitis
Some of the home remedies highly useful are discussed below:
- Boil 2 tsps of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water.
- Strain the mixture. Drink it once daily.
- This is highly effective to treat appendicitis easily.
- Fenugreek has a lot of medicinal as well as herbal properties.
- It prevents the accumulation of the waste products in the caecum and flushes out the toxins from the body.
- Another important home remedy of appendicitis is yogurt. It also has a lot of properties, which helps to cure the problem of appendicitis.
- Add 2 tbsps of yogurt to a cup of water and drink it once on a daily basis.
- One can add roasted cumin and thyme seeds in it for better results.
- This treats the inflammation and pain to a huge extent.
- Tulsi is wonderful herb in fever.
- Make decoction with fresh tulsi leaves.
- Have twice daily.
4. Mung beans
- Mung means or green grams are also highly effective home remedies for appendicitis.
- These are generally eaten raw in the morning.
- Well drained sprouted beans can also be consumed.
- These help to deal with appendicitis quite easily.
- Ginger has a lot of medicinal properties.
- It is anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, detoxifying in nature. Include ginger in your regular diet.
- It provides relief from the various symptoms of appendicitis like pain, nausea and vomiting to a huge extent.
- Mix 1 tsp ginger juice with half tsp turmeric and 1 tsp honey.
- Have this mixture daily 2 times.
- Or Consume raw ginger or add in curries.
- This helps to reduce swelling and feeling of vomiting/nausea as well.
Follow all the home remedies. These are very helpful to get rid of the inflammatory condition. These fight off this painful, inflammatory disorder to a huge extent.