The skin infection, which initiates in the oil gland or a hair follicle is known as the boil. The skin becomes red color and it swells leading to a tender lump. After a few days, the lump turns white due to the formation of the pus underneath the skin.
Boils are caused mainly by staphylococcus germs which enters the sweat glands or hair follicles to present with painful red nodule along with burning feeling.
HOME REMEDIES FOR BOILS
- Neem has anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-microbial characteristics.
- It treats several skin infections effectively.
- Make a paste of the fresh neem leaves and apply on the infection.
- It is bound to get cured.
- Turmeric has several therapeutic characteristics.
- It has the blood purifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Drink a glass of warm milk containing 1 tsp of turmeric powder every day.
- The boils will have a high probability to get cured.
- Onion possesses anti-microbial and antiseptic properties.
- Take an onion slice. Keep it on the boil.
- Wrap with a piece of cloth till the heat gets generated from the onion.
- This will work wonder on treating the boil effectively.
4. GARLIC AND ONION
- Garlic has a lot of medicinal properties like anti-allergic, anti-septic, anti-microbial properties.
- Having minimum two cloves of garlic daily in the morning empty stomach provide effective results in treating boils.
- Take fresh juice of garlic and onion, apply locally to ripen, break and evacuate the pus.
5. BETEL LEAVES
- A betel leaf is gently warmed till it becomes soft.
- It is then coated with a layer of castor oil.
- Spread the oiled leaf over the inflamed part.
- Replace every few hours.
- After few applications, boil gets rupture and drain
- Eat healthy.
- Say no to fried and spicy foods.
- Drink plenty of water.