Irritable bowel syndrome is a severe inflammatory disorder. The colon and other parts of the gastro-intestinal system become swollen. This leads to tenderness and severe pain. Though the particular causes are not yet diagnosed. Yet, too much consumption of hot and spicy food, alcohol and unhealthy lifestyle practices.
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- Abdominal cramps
- Increase in flatulence
If this disorder is not treated in proper time, it may lead to severe and chronic conditions. Some important home remedies to treat irritable bowel syndrome are given below.
EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- Kutaj is wonderful herb in controlling diarrhea.
- Kutaja is also called Vatsak – Holarrhena antidysentrica
- Kutaj bark powder can be consumed in 1tsp with a glass of plain water daily 2 times.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, yogurt is very helpful.
- It prevents the growth of the harmful bacteria.
- Yogurt contains acidophilus bacteria.
- This fights away the dangerous bacteria and provides relief from diarrhea.
3. GREEN GRASS JUICE
- You can make juice of fresh green grass daily once
- We call Durva in Ayurveda
- This helps to heal condition naturally.
4. FENNEL SEEDS
- Another important home remedy for treating this inflammatory condition is fennel seed.
- These seeds have wound healing properties and impart soothing action to the body.
- It also alleviates the pain and prevents the occurrence of the various symptoms associated with Ulcerative Colitis.
- Soak the fennel seeds in warm water overnight and strain the water. Drink the strained water to get relief.