Reference: Sharangdhar Samhita, Madhyama Khanda 7/70-81
Kaishore Guggulu is also called as Kishore Guggul. This Ayurvedic medicine acts as the natural blood cleanser. This herbal product is used for inflammatory diseases, raised uric acid, gout arthritis, wounds, abdominal diseases, constipation, indigestion & diabetic carbuncles etc. Furthermore it also helps to improve the functions of stomach and intestines by removing the toxins from the body.
|S. No.||Name||Latin Name||Part Used||Quantity|
|1.||Triphala (Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amalaki fruit rind)||(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Phyllanthus emblica)||2.304 kg|
|2.||Water (Ardha Drona)||6.144 liters|
|3.||Amrita (Guduchi)||Tinospora cordifolia||768 g|
|4.||Guggulu||Commiphora mukul||768 g|
|5.||Trikatu (Pepper, Long Pepper and Ginger)||(Piper nigrum, Piper longum, Zingiber officinale)||72 g|
|6.||Vidanga (False Black pepper)||Embelia ribes||24 g|
|7.||Danti||Baliospermum montanum||Root||12 g|
|8.||Trivrit||Operculina turpethum||12 g|
Method of preparation
- Given amounts of Triphala and Amrita (Guduchi) are taken in coarse powder form.
- It is added with 6.144 liters of water in an iron vessel and boiled until it reduces to its half quantity.
- To the filtered decoction, guggulu (Commiphora mukul) is added. It is heated further with continuous stirring and pounding till it reaches Gudapaka (semisolid) consistency. Then filtration is done.
- It is taken out of fire and is added with fine powder of rest of the herbs.
- The total quantity is mixed well and it is taken into a vessel which is smeared with ghee (so that the mass does not stick to the vessel and it will be easy to roll into pills).
- Then, pills are rolled.
Take two tablets two or three times a day, after food.
- Helps in elimination of toxins from the joints
- Raised uric acid levels and gouty arthritis
- Blood Purifier
- Reduces the inflammation and swelling
- Fever due to joints pain
- Tendonitis (inflammation of tendons)
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Helps in maintaining healthy white blood cells
- Repetitive motion injuries or stress injuries
- Muscle cramps or stiffness
- Inflammatory diseases of muscles
People suffering from gastritis, diarrhoea and dysentery should take precaution, while taking this medicine.
This medicine should be taken only under the supervision of physician.Share with your friends: