Reference: Vaidyayoga Ratnavali - 209.
Kanta Vallabha Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients available in tablet or powder form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia and liver diseases.
- Kanta Loha Bhasma - 160 g
- Loha Bhasma - Bhasma prepared from Iron - 140 g
- Mandura Bhasma - 120 g
- Tankana Bhasma - Borax - 10 g
- Manashila - Purified and processed Realgar (Arsenic di sulphide) - 80 g
- Shilajit - Asphaltum - 60 g
- Shuddha Parada - Herbal purified Mercury - 660 g
- Shuddha Gandhaka - Herbal purified Sulphur - 660 g
How to Make?
- First purified Mercury and Sulphur are triturated to make Kajjali (black powder mix).
- Then remaining ingredients are added to it, and subjected to Kupipakwa method of processing, i.e. heating of all ingredients with kajjali (sulphur and mercury).
- (125 mg) 1 - 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey.
- Liver diseases such as jaundice
- Improves digestion
- Useful in malabsorption syndrome
- Cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, Pthisis, emaciation, fever, anorexia, vomiting.
- Skin diseases, pain due to Vata, weakness, tiredness.
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous. Over dosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.Share with your friends: