Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Arsharogadhikara 111-113
Kasisadi Tailam (Oil) is an Ayurvedic oil preparation which is used in the treatment of piles. It is only meant for external application over the piles.
12 grams of each of:-
- Kasisa – Ferrous sulphate
- Saindhava – Rock salt
- Krishna – Piper longum
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Langali – Gloriosa superba
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- Jantughna – Embelia ribes
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Haratala – Orpiment – Aresnic tri sulphide
- Manashila – Realgar – Arsenis sulphide
- Svarnakshiri – Argemone mexicana
- Snuhi Paya – Latex of Euphorbia neriifolia
- Arka Paya – Latex of Calotropis procera
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 768 ml
- Gomutra – Cow urine – 3.072 liters
It is used in treating piles. It is applied externally over the pile mass. It shrinks the pile mass and is corrosive in nature.
How to Use?
For external use only.
It is used to apply over the pile mass, once or twice a day.
This product should only be used under strict medical supervision.
Special care is needed while applying this oil.
Note:- Oral intake should be avoided.Share with your friends: