Reference: Yogaratnakara, Jwaradhikara 211.
Laghu Malini Vasanta Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is used in the treatment of chronic fever, menorrhagia, eye disorders etc. It balances the Pitta doshas hence it is an effective medicine to treat the pitta disorders.
- Rasaka Bhasma - Bhasma (Calx) of Zinc Sulphide - 20 g
- Maricha - Black pepper - Piper nigrum - 10 g
- Butter and lemon juice - Quantity sufficient.
Method of Preparation
Bhasma (Calx) of Zinc Sulphide and Black pepper grounded with butter and Lemon juice till the stickiness is removed from the medicine.
Laghu Malini Vasanta Rasa is very effective Ayurvedic formulation for pitta diseases. This is an effective natural remedy for body heat and indicated in health issues where pitta and rakta vitiation is there.
This Ayurvedic medicine is useful remedy to manage the chronic fever as well as good to use in intermittent fever as in case of malaria. It is also helpful in dealing with female health related problems. It is able to manage menorrhagia, controls the bleeding and supports the proper flow during mensuration. It also provides relief from the problems in leucorrhea, reduces the excessive vaginal discharge. It is even suitable Ayurvedic remedy to cope up with problems arising during pregnancy, as it is very helpful to stabilize the fetus, thereby reduces the tendency of abortion.
It is also supportive in combating bleeding disorders like, hemorrhoids, anal fistula and colitis. It stops bleeding and provides soothing effects to body up to a great extent.
- Disorders during pregnancy
- Chronic fever
- Intermittent fever
Take 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with milk, honey.
- Self-medication with this medicine is dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.