Are you suffering from heat strokes, constipation, sexual insufficiency or tumor? If yes, then Gond Katira is what you only need. For consuming this, there is an option of healthy and delicious drink, called Lemon Juice with Gond Katira.
Gond Katira or Tragacanth gum is a kind of shrub mostly found in Iran, Iraq and Western Asia. The gum originates naturally from the roots and stems. This gum is then collected and dried. Gond Katira is a boost for summers. It provides relief to the body from heat.
This healthy mixture of Lemon juice and Gond katira have just double benefits.
This is not just a sharbat or a soothing drink. It is more than that. It won't be wrong, if it is known as a health drink.
Benefits of drinking Lemon Juice with Gond Katira
The benefits of both Lemon and Gond katira, shows great and extra beneficial effects on health.
- The biggest function is to prevent heat strokes as gond katira acts like a cooling agent.
- Both lemon and gond katira helps to reduce urinary inflammation. Gond katira helps in calming the urinary muscles and lemon decreases acidity and uric acid accumulated in the joints.
- This drink helps to reduce constipation and improves digestion by loosens toxins present in digestive tract and eliminates very quickly.
- This drink helps to make skin more beautiful. As lemons contain antioxidants and gond katira contain anti-aging properties that decrease blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. It also purifies blood by removing toxins, hence improves skin's radiance.
- This drink helps to boost immunity of the body.
- This drink is an excellent source of mineral potassium, so good for brain and heart health.
- This is good to cure mouth ulcers.
- This drink maintains pH of the body.
- This is also helpful in providing strength in men and pregnant women.
How to prepare this delicious, mouthwatering and healthy drink?
Basic ingredients in this drink are lemons and gond katira.
- Lemon - Juice of one big lemon.
- Fluffed Gond Katira - 2 tablespoon
- Chilled Water - one glass
- Sugar - 1.5 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - two pinches
- Black Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
First, how to prepare fluffy gond katira?
For making fluffy gond katira, soak two pieces of this in the water overnight. In the morning, it becomes fluffy.
- For 1 serving
Method of preparation
- First of all, make a sugar mixture in 3 to 4 tablespoon water as it is difficult to dissolve sugar in cold chilled water.
- Now, take a glass of chilled water, add sugar mixture to it and mix well.
- Next step is to add gond katira and then lemon.
- Add cumin seeds, black pepper and black salts in the mixture and blend gently.
- Taste it and add seasoning, if needed.
- Juice is ready to drink.
Things to remember
Do not drink excess amount of lemon juice with gond katira. As excess quantity can cause constipation, heart burn, diarrhea, gas and tooth erosion.
Drink this refreshing juice once in the morning and keep yourself hydrated, cool and beautiful.Share with your friends: