Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, 17th edition, page no. 660.
Maha Vishagarbha Taila (Oil) is an ayurvedic formulation which is formulated from many herbs. This is known to control the aggravated vata and related disorders. This is very helpful to treat problems related with neuro-muscular conditions.
- Murchita til taila (6.3 litres) - Sesamum indicum seed oil
- Ashudha shringk vish
- Ashudha kuchla - Nux Vomica
- Arkamool - Calotropis gigantea
- Arandmool - Ricinus communis
- Dhatura ka panchang - Datura stramonium
All following ingredients take up to 240 grams:-
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients and make their kalka. Take 20 litres water and add all the above ingredients in it.
- Put in a container and cook to make taila.
- After completion, strain the liquid and store in a jar.
Maha Vishagarbha Taila is an herbal oil used to manage the vata disorders. It is used for external application. It is used to manage the neuro-muscular conditions in body. Being anti-inflammatory in action, this oil works well to lessen the limbs and back pain. Application of this oil helps to improve sensations in lack of tactile sensations. In tenants, it helps to relieve the muscles stiffness. This oil works well to resolve the continuous noise or ringing in tinnitus. Whereas in sciatica, massage of this oil helps to manage the symptoms like numbness, tingling, and weakness in legs.
- Vata dosha related diseases
- Limbs and back pain
- Lack of tactile sensations
- This is for external use.
- Take the oil and massage with it on affected area.
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation.
- Take under doctor’s prescription.