Reference - Sahasrayogam Kashaya prakarana
Moolakadai Kashayam is an Ayurveda medicine in the form of herbal decoction. It is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema, scabies, boils and inflammation, Karappan in children and also used in heal the wound and abscesses.
- Mulaka – Raddish – Raphanus sativus
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Karavi – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Aristaka – Neem – Azadirachta indica
How to Make?
- Make a decoction of above ingredients using water then filtered.
- It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.
- Skin diseases like eczema in children, scabies, boils and inflammation.
- Heal wounds and abscesses.
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, at about 6 am and 6pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- It is advised to have a little honey after taking / along this medicine.
There are no known side effects with this medicine.
Note - It is best to use this product under medical supervision. Its higher dose may cause gastritis.Share with your friends: