Reference: Sharangdhara Samhita Madhyama Khanda 10/69-72.5
Mrudweekarishtam is Ayurvedic medicine of liquid preparation that consists of 5 – 10 % of self-generated alcohol and this self-generated alcohol and the water in this product is a way to supply the active herbal components dissolved in the water and alcohol to the body. Its main use is in the treatment of respiratory and intestinal disorders etc.
- Kakkola (Illicium verum)
- Draksha (Vitis vinifera)
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticm)
- Jathiphala (Myristica fragrans)
- Rakthachitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Maricham (Piper nigrum)
- Ela (Ellatarium cardamomum)
- Twak (Cinnamomum verum)
- Pathra (Basella alba)
- Nagakesara (Mesua ferrea)
Method of Preparation
Decoction is prepared with water. Add all the ingredients in to it then boil and reduce it and then finally filter. Keep this for fermentation. When fermentation process is complete then filter it keep it in a clean vessel and store.
- It is recommended in Respiratory conditions like Tuberculosis, bronchitis, infections of chest
- It has also properties to correct digestion.
- Also useful Ayurvedic Medicine in, cough, diseases of throat
- Effective in Anemia, anorexia, fatigue, traumatic, exertional dyspnea.
- Other Uses are - Sprue syndrome, piles, jaundice, ascites, worm trouble,
- Skin diseases, problems related to eyes and head etc.
- Beneficial in General debility, exhaustion.
Use 15-30 ml. of liquid once or twice daily, generally advised after food.
Mix with equal quantity of water as per your requirement.Share with your friends: