Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali Yonivyapad Chikitsa 67/78-84
Phalkalyan Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of male and female infertility. It balances the vata, pitta and kapha doshas in body.
12 grams of each of:-
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Madhuka – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kushtha – Saussurea lappa
- Triphala – Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Phyllanthus emblica
- Sharkara – Sugar
- Bala – Sida retusa
- Meja – Sida cordifolia
- Payasya, Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
- Ashvagandha – Withania somnifera
- Ajamoda – Carum roxburghianum
- Haridra – Turmeric – Curcuma longa
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Katukarohini – Picrorhiza kurroa
- Utpala – Nymphaea caerulea
- Kumuda – Nymphaea stellata
- Draksha – Raisin
- Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
- Shvetachandana – Santalum album
- Raktachandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Ghrita – Ghee – 768 g
- Shatavari juice – Asparagus racemosus – 3.072 liters
- Ksheera – cow milk – 3.072 liters
- Lakshmanamoola – Ipomoea sepiaria
Take quarter to half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Helps in successful conception.
- Improves the intelligence and immunity in the fetus.
- Given to women with habitual abortion for stable conception.
- Helpful in relieving all types of gynecological complaints like defects in ovary and male reproductive system.
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. Still it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- High dosage may cause diarrhea and indigestion.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases and high BP should exercise precaution.