Reference - Bheshaja Samhita
Rajata Chandrodaya is an ayurvedic formulation which is prepared from the mixture of effective minerals. The formulation word Rajata Chandrodaya is raised from the combination of two words – rajata and chandrodaya. Rajata reflects the meaning silver and chandrodaya reflects the brilliant shine and beauty of the body. This medicine enhances the body strength and clear the impurities.
- Suddha Rajata
- Suddha Parada
- Suddha Gandhaka
Method of Preparation
- This formulation is prepared through the method of Kupipakva method.
- In kupipakva method, the ingredients filled in the kupi (glass flask) and the kupi is covered with a cloth that is coated with seven layers of clay. Dry this kupi.
- Now take the kupi and bury this in balukayantra up to its neck and start the process of heating.
- Heat is provided in three stages – mild, mid and high flame.
- Now seal the flask bottle using chalk pieces which are wrapped around cloth strips. The cloth should be smeared in the paste of jaggery.
- Now take the flask and cool it down.
- Break the flask into two pieces and collect the product from its neck.
125 mg, two times a day.
- Blood impurity
- Blood tonic
- Excessive heat in the body.
- Sexual potency
Take the medicine under doctor's prescription.Share with your friends: