Shivakshar Pachan Churna is a powdered herbal formulation used for treating digestive disorders, loss of appetite. It has carminative properties which help in reducing flatulence. It is very useful in treating indigestion and hepatic complications.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)
- Ajmod (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Hing (Ferula asafetida)
- Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Krishna jeera (Nigella sativa)
- Saindhav (Rock salt)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Sarjikshaar (Sodium bicarbonate)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Clean all the ingredients and grind them separately to form fine powder. Mix all the powders and combine well. Sift the powder using a muslin cloth to obtain very fine powder. Store it in an air tight container away from heat, light and moisture.
Shivakshar Pachan Churna is very useful herbal remedy for digestive disturbances. It helps to improve the disturbed digestion. Its carminative effect helps to expel and prevent further formation of gas therefore keeps you away from abdominal cramps, bloating and discomfort. It also manages anorexia, enhances appetite and improves metabolism. Being a mild laxative it can be well indicated in constipation. It also deal with discomfort of Hiccups. It is also an amazing herbal remedy for liver complications such as fatty liver.
- Loss of appetite
- Hepatic complications
- Abdominal pain
1-2 grams twice a day after meals with lukewarm water. It can also be consumed with clarified butter.
- It should better be avoided in males getting treated for infertility as it might affect the sperm production.
- People who are under weight and are excessively tired should also not consume this medicine.
- It should be strictly consumed under medical supervision.
- Over dosage may cause burning sensation in the abdominal region and loose stools.