Kutaja Parpati Vati
Kutaja Parpati Vati is a proprietary Ayurvedic medication which is manufactured by Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited, Mumbai which is helpful in the treatment of Diarrhea and Dysentery. It is caused by bacterial infection and dehydration is a dangerous side effect of diarrhea. It can happen due to a wide variety of reasons which can go away in a few days but sometimes it leads to various complications. There are different types of diarrhea such as Acute diarrhea (which lasts for 1-2 days), Persistent Diarrhea (which lasts for several weeks) and Chronic Diarrhea (which comes and goes over a long period of time). Causes may include Infections, various diseases and food intolerance.
Kutaja Parpati Vati is an ayurvedic medication which is helpful in the treatment of Malabsorption syndrome, Intestinal Ulcers and diarrhea which is associated with Amoebiasis and antibiotics which are induced in diarrhea and Diarrhea due to intolerance of lactose. The key ingredients are Nut Grass, Kurchi and many more. The scrub Holarrhena antidysenterica which is known as Indrajav is found throughout India up to the height of 4000 feet. This plant can be found in Asia and Africa, in tropical and subtropical climates. Can be found all over India, in the deciduous forests of topical Himalayas at an altitude of 900-1250 meters.
Chemical Constituents Of Kutaja
The kutaja constitute - Resins, steroidal alkaloids, Phenolic acid, Tannins, Ergosterol, Conessine, Kurchine and Holarrhimine are the among alkaloids which are found in the bark.
- Kutaja Parpati - 25 mg.
- Kutaja Churna - 150 mg.
- Musta - Nut Grass (root)- It is helpful in treating diarrhea which improves the burning sensation. As bitter and Astringent properties are so useful in pacifying Pitta and Kapha doshas.
- Kutaj Kwath Bhavna - water decoction (Conessi Bark)
- Shankh Bhasma - 25 mg (Calx of Conch) - Improves the colour of skin and is useful in the treatment of Gastritis and Vomiting. Provides relief in abdominal pain.
- Kutaja (Churna, Kwath Bhavna and Parpati) - It is helpful in treating diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome. Is useful in balancing Pitta and Kapha doshas, which provide nourishment and strengthen the dhatus. Has Antispasmodic and Anti-diarrheal properties. Has astringent properties and enhances the digestive system which purifies the blood. Soothes the mucous membrane of the GI Tract.
Uses Of Kutaja Parpati Vati
- In malabsorption syndrome
- Intestinal Ulcers
- Diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Bacterial Infection
- Digestive Disorders
Effect On Tridoshas
Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas.
- Improves the health of the stomach and its functions.
- Assist the whole process of digestion.
- Reduces the growth of bacteria.
- Treats muscular pain and spasms.
- Reduces bloating and flatulence.
To buy Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited Kutaja Parpati Vati, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/kutaja-parpati-vati-60-tablets
2 Tablets twice daily after meals with plain water.
Kutaja Parpati Vati is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement which is helpful in Digestive problems and in Irregular bowel Movements. Manufactured by Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited with pure herbs without any side effects, balances tridoshas of the body.