About Skin Problems
Who does not want to look beautiful? Yes, we all of us wants to look our best. Skin is the external largest organ that plays an important role in representing our personality. So the first thing that we must concentrate in representing our personality is to take care of our skin. So many skin problems are there, nowadays. Modern lifestyle is playing a crucial role in contributing to such skin problems. But do not worry, the solution to most of the skin problems is available. Let's go to the detailed description of the skin problems and it's most effective and natural solution.
Different types of Skin Problems
- Eczema (Atopic dermatitis) is one of a serious skin disorders that involves a group of medical conditions that causes the inflammation and irritation of the skin. The problem mostly occurs before 5 years of age, but can occur at any age. Common symptoms are skin redness, dry scaly skin and blister formation etc.
- Psoriasis is another serious skin disorder that results in the formation of red colored plaques covered with silver colored scales. Red colored patches on the affected area and thickened, ridged nails are the common symptoms.
- Sunburn, acne, pimples, and blisters are the common everyday skin problems. Acne is almost the complaint of most of the adults, especially during their adolescence period.
Natural Solution to take care of your Skin
Skin being the most important organ of the body, can be well managed with the help of nature's wonderful gift. Yes, I am giving you a real fact that we can maintain all our skin problems with herbs. Herbs are natural and hence, this is the safe way to take care of this external organ. The interesting thing is that- they are free from side effects. And, what we want more? We all feel little scary while using any treatment or cosmetics products to handle any skin problem. So, herbal remedies for skin problems are there.
Before discussing the herbal remedies for skin problems, we should be well aware about the causes behind these skin problems- Ayurvedic approach.
- Generally, there are three types of skin, according to Ayurveda. Vata, pitta and kapha skin. Aggravation of vata dosha results in problems in vata skin and vice versa.
- Environmental and seasonal factors are the contributing factors for the same.
- Dietary habits, unhealthy lifestyle and improper nourishment to the skin can also be the cause.
- Stress can aggravate the problem.
- Accumulation of the toxins or ama in the body is also responsible for the same.
Treatment of Skin Problems
Ayurveda, being a source of giving natural treatment for all diseases, handles the skin problems without aggravating already occurring problem. According to Ayurveda- the solution of the skin problems lies deeply into the dhatus or the tissues such as fat, blood and muscles etc.
No doubt, the problem can be treated well by applying cream or oils on the affected part. Remember, the modern treatment is only temporary and the problem may reoccur after sometimes.
In order to get relief from the problem permanently, we should follow the treatment that helps to handle the disease from its root. For that, our holistic Ayurveda is here. It is indeed a blessing to all of us.
The Ayurvedic treatment may take some time and may involve few months. If we are getting the permanent treatment, then we should not be afraid of the duration of the treatment.
Herbal Remedies for Skin Problems by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Skin Care Pack for natural treatment of skin problems. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
Dosage / Usage
- Aloe Vitals - 2 capsules, twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Radiant skin hair nail formula - 2 tab twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Neem Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Kumkumadi oil - Take 3-5 ml of the oil and massage over the affected area of the skin. In case of oily skin, kumkumadi oil can be avoided, but other supplements are safe for all skin types.
1. Aloe vitals capsules
Aloe vera (Aloe barbedensis) is another great herb to manage any skin problem. Planet ayurveda's aloe vitals capsules are prepared from pure extracts of this herb. The product is the best one for eczema. It keeps the skin hydrating and gives proper nourishment. It is helpful in alleviating redness and dry skin patches. It maintains the glow of the skin. The product is rich in vitamin C and E that is in turn required to maintain the healthy skin. It stimulates the development of skin cells. The product, in short, is the great one to take care of the overall skin health.
2. Radiant skin hair nail formula
In skin problems such as psoriasis, hair growth of the skin and nail growth gets also affected. Hence, here is another product- Radiant skin hair nail formula capsules by Planet Ayurveda. The product not only give positive results to the skin, but also improves the growth of hair and nails as well.
The product is made using the combination of skin beneficial herbs such as Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Pit papda (Fumaria officinalis), Chirata (Swertia chiretta) and Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis). Being packed with such nutritional herbs, the product will give proper nutrition and nourishment to the skin and will cover all kinds of skin problems
3. Neem capsules
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is an age old remedy for skin disorders. The herb is known to improve the beauty of the skin. Being rich in medicinal properties such as anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties that makes the herb a perfect choice to get relief from skin problems.
Neem capsules from our house are made using the pure and standardized extract of Neem herb. The product acts as a natural blood purifier and helps in the removal of excess of toxins from the body. Being packed with the anti-oxidant herb, it is a great way to give proper nourishment to the skin. It is even helpful in removing excess of oil from the skin and improves the oily skin as well. The product is suitable for all kinds of skin and will help in improving the symptoms of all skin problems.
4. Kumkumadi oil
This is a herbal oil that is packed with some wonderful herbs that are beneficial for the skin. Massaging with this oil will improves the texture of the skin and maintains the skin young and healthy enough.
Where to buy Skin Care Pack?
To buy Skin Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/skin-care-pack.html
The pack is 100 percent pure and vegetarian. The whole pack works in a synergistic manner to handle any skin problem effectively. The pack can also be taken in the form of dietary supplements too in order to maintain your skin healthy.Share with your friends: