Natural Treatment of Skin Problems
About Skin Problems
Who does not want to look beautiful? Yes, we all of us wants to look our best. Skin is the external largest organ that plays an important role in representing our personality. So the first thing that we must concentrate in representing our personality is to take care of our skin. So many skin problems are there, nowadays. Modern lifestyle is playing a crucial role in contributing to such skin problems. But do not worry, the solution to most of the skin problems is available. Let's go to the detailed description of the skin problems and it's most effective and natural solution.
Different types of Skin Problems
- Eczema (Atopic dermatitis) is one of a serious skin disorders that involves a group of medical conditions that causes the inflammation and irritation of the skin. The problem mostly occurs before 5 years of age, but can occur at any age. Common symptoms are skin redness, dry scaly skin and blister formation etc.
- Psoriasis is another serious skin disorder that results in the formation of red colored plaques covered with silver colored scales. Red colored patches on the affected area and thickened, ridged nails are the common symptoms.
- Sunburn, acne, pimples, and blisters are the common everyday skin problems. Acne is almost the complaint of most of the adults, especially during their adolescence period.
Natural Solution to take care of your Skin
Skin being the most important organ of the body, can be well managed with the help of nature's wonderful gift. Yes, I am giving you a real fact that we can maintain all our skin problems with herbs. Herbs are natural and hence, this is the safe way to take care of this external organ. The interesting thing is that- they are free from side effects. And, what we want more? We all feel little scary while using any treatment or cosmetics products to handle any skin problem. So, herbal remedies for skin problems are there.
Before discussing the herbal remedies for skin problems, we should be well aware about the causes behind these skin problems- Ayurvedic approach.
- Generally, there are three types of skin, according to Ayurveda. Vata, pitta and kapha skin. Aggravation of vata dosha results in problems in vata skin and vice versa.
- Environmental and seasonal factors are the contributing factors for the same.
- Dietary habits, unhealthy lifestyle and improper nourishment to the skin can also be the cause.
- Stress can aggravate the problem.
- Accumulation of the toxins or ama in the body is also responsible for the same.
Treatment of Skin Problems
Ayurveda, being a source of giving natural treatment for all diseases, handles the skin problems without aggravating already occurring problem. According to Ayurveda- the solution of the skin problems lies deeply into the dhatus or the tissues such as fat, blood and muscles etc.
No doubt, the problem can be treated well by applying cream or oils on the affected part. Remember, the modern treatment is only temporary and the problem may reoccur after sometimes.
In order to get relief from the problem permanently, we should follow the treatment that helps to handle the disease from its root. For that, our holistic Ayurveda is here. It is indeed a blessing to all of us.
The Ayurvedic treatment may take some time and may involve few months. If we are getting the permanent treatment, then we should not be afraid of the duration of the treatment.
Herbal Remedies for Skin Problems by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Skin Care Pack for natural treatment of skin problems. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
Dosage / Usage
- Neem Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula - 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tablets twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Manjishtha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, with plain water after meals.
- Nirgundi Oil - As directed by physician.
- Tea Tree-Aloe Vera Premium Handmade Bathing Bar - As directed by physician.
1. Neem Capsules
Standardized extract of Neem (Azadirachta indica) is used to prepare Neem capsules that possess all the medicinal properties of neem. These capsules help to treat any kind of skin ailment like psoriasis, eczema, ringworm and other infectious and non-infectious skin diseases. These capsules are full of medicinal properties just like the herb neem, possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
2. Radiant Skin Hair Nails Formula
As the name suggests these herbal capsules help to maintain the health of the skin and help to treat ailments like psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus, scabies etc. It helps in maintaining the elasticity, smoothness and firmness of the skin. Strength of hair and nails is also improved by these herbal capsules.
3. Gandhak Rasayan
These herbal tablets help in maintaining the moisturized skin and remove the dead skin cells. Purified sulphur (shuddh gandhak) is used to prepare these herbal tablets. Gandhak rasayan tablets have the property of drawing the moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, hence preventing dryness. It also helps to treat many skin ailments like acne, leprosy, ringworm, scabies etc.
4. Manjistha Capsules
Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) is the herb used in standardized form to prepare these herbal capsules. It possesses numerous medicinal properties like they act as a blood purifier, promote early wound healing, treat calcium deficiency, relieve skin ailments, relieve menstrual cramps, detoxify the body, destroy tumors and treat joint pains.
5. Nirgundi Oil
Vitex negundo is the main herb content of this oil that helps in relieving various skin complaints. There are also some other herbs in small proportion in Nirgundi oil to enhance its medicinal quality, like Manjistha, Kalihari and Haridra. It aids in faster wound healing, relieves pain, treats leprosy, inflammation of the skin, lesions on the skin, etc.
6. Tea Tree-Aloe Vera Premium Handmade Bathing Bar
Tea tree oil is the main ingredient of this paraben free bathing soap. Aloe is also present in this herbal soap. Both of the herbs help in maintaining healthy and moisturized skin. It prevents infectious diseases of the skin and also helps to treat them. Regular use of this soap prevents dry skin, moisturizes the skin and clears off the infectious lesions present on the skin.
To buy Skin Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/skin-care-pack.html
The pack is 100 percent pure and vegetarian. The whole pack works in a synergistic manner to handle any skin problem effectively. The pack can also be taken in the form of dietary supplements too in order to maintain your skin healthy.