Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali
Swas Chintamani Ras is an herbal mineral formulation. It should be taken under strict medical supervision as it comprises of heavy metals. It helps in treating respiratory disorders. It balances Vata and Kapha also.
- Purified Mercury
- Calx of Copper and Iron
- Gold bhasma
- Pearl bhasma
- Purified Sulphur
- Mica bhasma
- Iron bhasma
Juice Extract of:
- Yellow berried nightshade (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Goat milk
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Betel leaf juice
Method of Preparation
Grind all the finely powdered purified metals with the liquid ingredients for seven days and make tablets of the paste of 125 mg each and let them dry. Store the dry tablets in bottles away from heat, light and moisture.
125 mg to 250 mg twice a day after meals with long pepper and honey.
- Self-medication should be avoided as it contains heavy metals.
- It should be avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in kids.
- Over dosage might cause poisonous effects.