Reference: Ashtanga Hridayam Chikitsa Sthana 16/13, Sahasrayogam.
Vasaguluchyadi Kashayam is a very effective Ayurvedic liquid formulation which is also known as Vasaguduchyadi Kwatha, etc. It has potent hepato-protective effect.
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Guduchi – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Triphala – (Haritaki – Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica and Amalaki – Emblica officinalis)
- Katvi – Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Bhunimba – Andrographis paniculata
- Neem – Azadirachta indica
How to Make?
Above mentioned ingredients are boiled using water till reduced to 1/4th part and then filtered.
Take 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Liver complications such as fatty liver
- Pitta imbalance
- Bleeding disorders
There are no known side effects with this medicine.
Over dose may induce gastric irritation.
Note - Use this medicine under medical supervision.
People with diabetes need special care as this product may alter blood sugar levels, temporarily.Share with your friends: