Infee Syrup is an Ayurvedic medicine which is manufactured by Zandu Realty Limited (formerly Zandu Pharmaceutical Works Limited). It is commonly used to heal the common cold, Plaque and various viral infections in children. A virus is a germ which causes infections such as the common cold, Bronchiolitis, Ear infections, chicken pox and mumps. Viruses can easily spread from children to children having close contact with each other. A child's immune system is made up of special cells, Tissues and Organs which work together and it protects from various illnesses and infections. Infections can be of two types- Bacterial (caused by bacteria) infections, Viral (Caused by Viruses) infections. In this article, we are going to study the causes and symptoms of low immunity and infections in children.
Zandu Infee Syrup is a natural insecticide which is commonly derived from the roots of the Zandu Palm Tree. This is traditionally used in Africa to control various mosquitoes and Other Insects. Can be used as an Agricultural Insecticide. It is a natural remedy which is made from the leaves and fruits of the Zandu Tree. It is helpful in treating various ailments such as Sore Throats, Coughs and Flu. Act as a protective shield for children which boosts immunity and corrects various digestive problems, enhances the overall growth of the child. It is made by soaking the leaves and fruits in water overnight for several hours. Then this mixture is strained and prepared to treat a variety of ailments and is useful in treating Malaria and other illnesses caused by parasites.
Each 5 ml contains the extract of
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
1. Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Licorice is best known to Indians for thousands of years and is named Yashtimadhu. Commonly used Ayurvedic herb which belongs to the family Fabaceae. This herb is well cultivated in the Himalayas and has Expectorant and Antioxidant properties.
Medicinal Properties of Yashtimadhu
- Rasa - Madhura (sweet)
- Guna - Guru (Heavy) and Snigdha (unctuous)
- Vipaka - Madhura (sweet)
- Veerya - Sheeta (Cold)
Action on Dosha
Vata-Pitta Hara (pacify the aggravated Vata and Pitta doshas)
Benefits of Yashtimadhu
- It is helpful in enhancing immunity by boosting the levels of interferon and fighting off viruses.
- Has anti-allergic properties which are highly beneficial in Allergic rhinitis, Bronchial asthma
- Relieves Cough and Chest congestion
- Promotes Longevity of Life
- Improves strength and Immunity
- Improves the quality of voice.
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is a famous Ayurvedic Herb, which is helpful in Fever, diabetes and jaundice disorders. Is a well-known Immunomodulator and useful in auto-immunity. Belongs to the family Menispermaceae.
Medicinal Properties of Guduchi
- Rasa - Kashaya (Astringent) and Tikta (bitter)
- Guna - Ladhu (light), Snigdha (oily)
- Veerya - Ushna (hot)
- Vipaka - Madhura (sweet)
Effect on Tridoshas
Balances tridoshas of the body
Benefits of Guduchi
- Has rejuvenative property
- Improves the strength and digestion power
- Increases the effectiveness of white blood cells and fights against various infections
- Immune-boosting herb
- Is antipyretic and Anti-spasmodic in nature
Benefits Of Zandu Infee Syrup
- Boosts immunity
- Boosts recovery
- Healthy growth of the child
- Stomach disorders
- Protecting children from recurrent respiratory and gastrointestinal tract infections
Reasons For Using Infee Syrup
- It is safe to use
- Many remedies contain various chemicals and ingredients which may be harmful to our health but Infee Syrup is safe to use as it is made up of natural ingredients
- Does not cause any side effects
- Relieves Symptoms of cold and flu
- Reduces fever, headache and sore throat
To buy Zandu Infee Syrup, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/infee-syrup-100-ml
- Infants - 5-10 drops twice daily with water
- Children - ½ to 1 Teaspoon twice daily with water
Zandu Infee Syrup is useful in the healthy growth of the child which builds immunity and is useful in various gastrointestinal disorders. In this article, we discussed the five ingredients in detail with their uses. It is a safer medication as it does not cause any side effects in children and has rejuvenative properties.