Livotrit Syrup is manufactured by ZANDU which is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine which is a herbomineral tonic for the liver. It helps defend the liver against hepatotoxins such as drugs, Alcohol and many other substances. The liver is the largest organ of the body, which helps digest food and remove toxins from the body. The liver is an organ about the size of a football, which is caused by a variety of factors such as Viruses, Alcohol and Obesity. It can be caused by various infections and viral hepatitis is the most common cause which includes Hepatitis A, B and C. Some immune system problems which fight off invaders include various bacteria and viruses. Other Causes include Alcohol Abuse, Overdose of Drugs and Non-alcoholic fatty liver. Livotrit Syrup works as a miracle in Liver Disease as it has Hepato-protective properties.
Livotrit Syrup is an ayurvedic preparation which is useful in the proper functioning of the liver against Jaundice and various Viral Hepatitis. Is an herbal-mineral liver tonic, which protects the liver cells from various toxins, drugs and pathogens. Promotes the healthy functioning of the liver thus helpful in boosting the appetite and process of digestion. Regenerates the Liver cells, encourages the liver to operate properly and gets rid of various toxins and is useful in bringing back the normal range of LFTs and protecting it from various other infections.
Ingredients Of Livotrit Syrup
- Guduchi - Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) has many medicinal properties, is useful in reducing the Ama (toxins) from the body and has antibiotic, anti-inflammatory properties. Stimulates digestion and is useful in alleviating Vata and Kapha doshas.
- Punarnava - Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) has many medicinal properties and acts as a natural diuretic which is useful in renal and urinary infections. Has Hepatoprotective activity and anti-viral properties.
- Bhringraj - Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) is considered as Rasayan which is helpful in balancing tridoshas. Has anti-bacterial, Anti-oxidant properties. Useful in liver diseases, lower the load of toxins and improve its functioning.
- Kutaja - Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica) manages the elevated Kapha and pitta doshas. Has Diuretic property which is helpful in treating gastric disorders. Promotes digestive fire and has rejuvenating properties which boost the immune system of the body. Has anti-bacterial and Anti-malarial properties.
- Kalmegh - Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) is beneficial in liver disorders and has Hepatoprotective properties. Prevents damage to liver cells and is useful in the management of Anorexia and loss of appetite.
- Katuki - Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) is helpful in removing excessive fire energy from the body. Balances Kapha and Pitta doshas, removes the accumulated toxins and promotes the digestive fire. Is a potent liver stimulant.
- Vidanga - Vidanga (Embelia ribes) is helpful in balancing Kapha and Vata disorders. Improves the appetite, which relieves indigestion and weak digestion. Has hepato-protective properties which repair damage to the liver.
- Patha - Patha (Cissampelos pareira) is antimicrobial and antifungal in nature. Balances Vata and Kapha doshas, stimulates the digestive fire and is useful in reducing inflammation.
- Trivit - Trivit (Operculina turpethum) has purgative in nature, which is useful in removing toxins and has anti-inflammatory properties. Balances Pitta and kapha doshas.
- DaruHaridra - Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) has antiviral and antibacterial properties. Balances Pitta and Kapha doshas, stimulate the digestive fire and is hepato-protective which fights against live toxicity.
- Chitrak - Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) is helpful in vata and Kapha doshas, which is helpful in improving appetite and digestion. Enhances the power of the liver and is used as a liver tonic. It Acts as a Rasayan and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
- Rohitaka - Rohitaka (Tecoma undulata) is useful in the treatment of jaundice and indigestion. Reduces the vitiated Kapha and Pitta doshas, helpful in various diseases of the liver and in the enlargement of the abdomen.
Benefits Of Livotrit Syrup
- Has hepato-toxic properties
- Promotes hepatocellular regeneration
- Promotes biliary flow
- Improves appetite and the process of digestion
- Controls Nausea and vomiting
- Acute and Chronic Viral Hepatitis
- Sluggish liver
- Pre-cirrhotic liver
To buy Zandu Livotrit Syrup, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/livotrit-liquid-100-ml
- Adults - 1 to 2 teaspoons twice daily
- Children - ½ to 1 teaspoon twice daily
Livotrit Syrup is an ayurvedic medicine by ZANDU which is helpful in protecting the liver from various drugs, alcohol and others. It is helpful in promoting the healthy functioning of the liver cells and boosts the appetite so useful in the process of digestion. Has regenerating properties and is herbomineral liver tonic. Then we discussed the ingredients and uses of Livotrit syrup in detail.