What is Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer mostly occurs in women, but men can also get affected. Breast cancer in men is similar to those in women. Many people do not realize that men have also breast tissues and they get this type of cancer. In the case of cancer, malignant cells can be developed in any part of the body and spread to the other parts. Breast cancer starts when the cells in the breast of men begin uncontrolled growth and ultimately there is the formation of a mass of tissues known as a tumor. The tumor can be malignant or benign. The malignant is a most severe form of cancer in which it can easily spread to the other parts of the body but in case of a benign tumor, it doesn't spread to the other parts of the body. Men breast contains lobular ducts, during breast cancer the cells in theses lobular ducts undergo abnormal growth. It has been noticed that men above the age of 60-70 are more prone to breast cancer than younger men.
What are the Early Signs of Breast Cancer in Men?
- Formation of painless lumps
- Discharge from your nipples
- Skin puckering
- Nipple turning inward (retraction)
- Redness of nipples
- Change in skin color around nipples.
- Swelling of lymph node around breast or armpit which cause breast pain
What are the Risk Factors which causes Breast Cancer in Men?
- Older age: Men above the age of 60 are more prone to breast cancer and older age in men can increase the risk of breast cancer in men.
- Family history: If your close family member had this disorder then you have a high risk of developing breast cancer.
- Obesity: The level of estrogen is very high in obese people which is one of the reasons for developing breast cancer in men.
- Liver disorders: certain liver disorders such as cirrhosis, reduce the level of male hormones in men and increases the level of female hormones. Which increase the risk of breast cancer in men.
- Estrogen exposure: the drugs which are used for hormones therapy of prostate cancer have high estrogen level which also increases the risk of breast cancer in men.
Ayurveda is the best herbal treatment for cancer treatment. The number of herbs extracts have been used for the treatment of cancer since centuries. The Ayurvedic medicines which act on the "rasa, rakta and mamsa dhatus" are very effective for inhibiting and preventing the development of cancer cells in men breast tissues. In ayurvedic form cancers is known as "Arbuda". In Ayurveda, it is described as the condition in which there is the formation of a mass of tissues due to aggravated kapha, pitta and vata dosha. In any form of cancer there is involvement of tridosha, Rakta, mamsa, and medo.
Herbal Remedies for Breast Cancer in Men by Planet Ayurveda
We at Planet Ayurveda provides you a pure herbal remedies for treatment of breast cancer with no side effects, known as "Crab Care Pack". Planet Ayurveda made this herbal product by following strict Ayurvedic principles. The whole product contains blends of a number of herbs such as Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis, Maricha (Piper nigrum), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora). (Giloy) (Tinospora cordifolia), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Chavya (Piper chaba), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), and Mustak (Cyprus rotundus).
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha acts as a potent adaptogens which provides you a relief from daily stress and anxiety. It basically acts on your nervous system and improves your thinking ability. In the case of cancer, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Ashwagandha boost your immune system by reducing the activity of free radicals and ultimately this will helps to reduce the growth of cancerous cells in breast tissues. This herb is also a rich source of alkaloids and lactones which also plays a vital role in inhibiting the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells.
2. Curcumin Capsules
Turmeric is the main source of Curcumin which is a potent bioactive compound helps in reducing the growth of cancer cells in breast cells. Turmeric is a traditional herb which has been used for many years in Ayurveda for the treatment of various body disorders. The recent studies on curcumin for cancer treatment has shown that curcumin decease o stop the activity of telomerase in cancerous cells this will helps to control the division of malignant cells in the breast.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi (Holy Basil) is a traditional Indian herb which is used in this product. This herb has great anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties. All these properties of holy basil collectively fight against the cancer cells in the body. Tulsi leaves extract are the main ingredients which reduce the side effects of radio and chemotherapy. Tulsi contains eugenol, a chemical which prevents further tumor development.
4. Guggul Capsules
The herb which is used in Guggul capsules is Commiphora mukul and belongs to the Burseraceae family. According to Ayurveda, the herb is bitter, pungent in taste, hot in potency and after digestion, it undergoes pungent taste. Guggulsterone is a plant polyphenol which is present in Commiphora mukul in high amount. It helps to reduce the proliferation of tumor cells in the breast of men.
5. Kanchnaar Guggul
The product contains mixture of number of herbs named as Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Kachnar Bark (Bauhinia variegata), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Ginger (Zingiber officinale). All these herbs collectively boost your immune system and fight against the cancer proliferation in body cells.
6. Chanderprabha Vati
Theses tablets contains the blend of number of herbs such as Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Mustak (Cyprus rotundus), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Guduchi (Giloy) (Tinospora cordifolia), Varuna (Crataeva religiosa), Danti (Baliospermum montanum), Chavya (Piper chaba), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora) Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), and Ginger (Zingiber officinale). All these herbs not only treat the cancer symptoms but also beneficial to other body disorders and act as great detoxifying agent.
The Crab Care Pack which is mentioned above is the best natural herbal treatment for malignant cells. This product has no side effects so you should try this at least once.