NATURAL TREATMENT OF MENOPAUSE
With the increasing age, there are various changes occur in the female body. Sometimes our body doesn't accept the changes which results in the severe health issues. Yes we are talking about menopause which is a common problem of women. There are various symptoms associated with menopause like hot flashes, irregularities in menstruation and palpitations. Menopause results in serious health complications in women. For the treatment we must concern the doctors. But it has been found that allopathic treatment results in various side effects where as ayurvedic medicines works in cohesion with ancient ayurveda. Ayurveda provides the good health benefits with the treatment of diseases. Now let's talk about the various aspects of menopause in females.
Menopause is the condition, when menstrual cycle ceases in women. Due to this problem there is no vaginal bleeding for a year. It happens when destruction occurs in the function of ovaries like decrease in the hormonal production which loses the females ability to have babies. Menopause generally occurs between the ages of 40-50. There are no accurate laboratory tests to identify when menopause will happen to women.
SYMPTOMS OF MENOPASUE
- Irregularity in the periods is primary symptom of this problem.
- During the earlier stages of menopause, there is a fall in the estrogen levels in the women. So there are very less chances of pregnancy in females.
- In the pri-menopause, women experience pain during sexual intercourse.
- Burning sensation during urination.
- Vaginal atrophy is also symptom of menopause which causes the irritation, inflammation and dryness in the vaginal parts. This problem occurs due to thinning of tissues and decreased levels of estrogens.
- There is a heating sensation in upper body parts.
- Night sweats in bed.
- Finding difficulty in sleeping. It may be due to anxiety or asleep.During the menopause women are more vulnerable to urinary tract infections.
- Mood swings.
- Hair loss.
- Change in the size of breast.
- Weight gains.
- Short term memory problem in women due to lack of sleep.
CAUSE OF MENOPAUSE
Two hormones which are responsible for the regulation of menopause are estrogen and progesterone. Problem of menopause started when there is the reduction in the production of these two hormones. Complications started in the age of 30's in women which leads to less chances of pregnancy. There are various causes which are responsible for menopause like Addison's disease, Turner's syndrome, Down's syndrome, enzymes deficiencies, hypothyroidism, surgical removal of ovaries, chemotherapy in pelvic areas. Diseases like malaria and tuberculosis also leads to ovarian failure. In some studies it has been found that twins are more prone to premature menopause.
CAUSE OF MENOPAUSE - ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA
In ayurveda there are three energies – vata, pitta and kapha which are liable for the good health. When there is an imbalance in any of three energies become the cause of disease. Pitta dosha's imbalance results in heat production in body (hot flashes), vata's imbalance causes insomnia, anxiety and dryness of body tissues and in the case of kapha's imbalance leads to stress and mood swings in the women. All these problems results in menopause. So according to ayurveda with help of healthy diet, herbal medicines and yoga one can get rid of premature menopause.
HERBAL REMEDIES FOR MENOPAUSE BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda is the herbal manufacturing company which works in accordance with ancient ayurveda. Main emphasis of this company is to treat the disease from root, boost up the human health and increase the immunity to fight against diseases. This company provides the various products like herbal powders, herbal tablet, herbal capsules and herbal beauty products. Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as 40-Fit Women Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of menopause. All of these herbal remedies are free from side effects and are 100 percent natural and vegetarian.
- Naari Kalyan Churna - 1 teaspoonful, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Female Health Support - 1 capsule, twice daily after meals.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 capsule, twice daily after meals.
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 capsule, twice daily after meals.
1. NAARI KALYAN CHURNA
Planet ayurveda offers the naari kalyan churna for women to fight against the symptoms of menopause. This herbal product provides the relief from insomnia, anxiety, hot flushes, weakness and mood swings. Herbal remedies for menopause by planet ayurveda show satisfactory results in women which are suffering from the complications of menopause. Naari kalian churna is the mixture of various herbs which are discussed below.
- Shataavari (Asparagus racemosus) – From ancient time it is believed that this herb is quite effective to fight against the symptoms of menopause. It is useful to maintain the proper menstrual cycle and also reduce the pain during menstrual cycle. This herb also helps to maintain estrogen levels in the body which are responsible for menopause in women.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – This herb is also called Indian ginseng. It helps to reduce the stress problems in women who are suffering from symptoms of menopause. Herbal remedies for menopause by planet ayurveda show good results in women for the problem of menopause.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) – This herb is also quite effective to provide relief from insomnia, anxiety and mood swings. This herb also helps to increase the memory and concentration.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – This herb is important ingredient of naari kalayan churna. It is quite effective for providing relief in menopause symptoms.
2. FEMALE HEALTH SUPPORT
Planet ayurveda offers female health support to treat the problems of female health.
This product is mixture of various herbs which are discussed below:-
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) – This herb helps to maintain the levels of hormones in the women body. It is effective to provide the relief in symptoms associated with menopause like hot flashes and mood fluctuations.
- Ashoka (Saraca indica) – This herb has excellent properties to fight against menstrual cycle irregularities and balance the female hormones.
- Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa) – In ayurveda this herb is quite effective against menstruation problems. This herb also useful to solve the complications associated with menopause.
3. BRAHMI CAPSULES
Planet ayurveda is preparing Brahmi capsules using the pure herbal extracts of the wonderful ayurvedic herb Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). It helps to balance the vitiated vata, pitta and rakta dosha from the body. It helps to manage various difficulties such as mood swings, difficulty in sleeping, etc. faced by the women during the period of menopause.
Brahmi - It is tikta (bitter) and kshaya (astringent) in taste and is easily digestible. Brahmi is cool in potency and possess medhya properties i.e. improves intelligence. It helps to pacify the vata and pitta dosha in the body. It improves memory, intelligence, uplifts mood and helps to sleep better.
4. CORAL CALCIUM COMPLEX
Planet ayurveda is preparing the coral calcium complex using beneficial ayurvedic components such as praval pishti, akik pishti, jawar mohra pishti, giloy satva (Tinospora cordifolia), etc. These are very effective in improving the calcium levels in the body which will help to improve the bone mineral density. Hence, managing the low calcium levels. It helps to balance the pitta dosha in the body.
- Praval pishti - It is very beneficial in managing burning sensation and low calcium levels. It helps to pacify the vata, pitta and kapha dosha. Praval pishti is very useful in managing the weak bones during the menopausal age.
- Akik pishti - It acts as a coolant and helps to balance the levels of pitta dosha in the body. Hence, helps to manage various pittaj disorders. It is also a cardiac tonic and has soothing properties.
- Jawar Mohra Pishti - It is useful in balancing the vata and pitta levels of the body. It acts as a cardiac tonic also. It also provides nourishment to the brain nerves and helps to improve the difficulties of heart palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, etc.
- Kamdudha Ras - It helps to balance pitta dosha in the body. Kamdudha ras helps to ease various health difficulties such as burning sensation, diarrhoea, bleeding, heavy menstrual bleeding, etc.
- Mukta pishti - Mukta pishti is a n ayurvedic component which is a very rich source of calcium. All the diseases occuring due to the deficiency of calcium can be managed through the use of mukta pishti. It is also useful in managing various types of burning sensations.
- Giloy Satva - Giloy satva contains extracts of giloy. Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) is a very beneficial herb which helps to balance the vata and pitta dosha. It helps to improve strength, digestion and immunity. Giloy satva is an effective rejuvenator also.
To buy 40-Fit Women Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/40-fit-women-care-pack
WHY ONE SHOULD GO FOR PLANET AYURVEDA?
- All the products are prepared from pure herbs.
- Products are free from preservatives, color, starch, yeast and additives.
- Herbal formulations are prepared by experienced MD ayurveda doctors.
- Company's main focus is to provide the good health benefits with the treatment of diseases.
DIETARY GUIDELINES FOR MENOPAUSE
Healthy eating leads to increased awesomeness in life
- Consume that food which is rich in calcium like legumes, broccoli and fish.
- Include three iron rich meals in diet per day.
- Dairy products should be included in diet.
- Include food which is rich in fiber cereals and whole grain in diet.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Exercise daily.
WHAT FOODS TO BE AVOID?
- Don't eat processed food which contains high levels of sodium and sugars.
- Avoid spicy foods because they cause the hot flashes.
- Stop alcohol consumption.
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid the high fat food because they lower the serotonin levels which results in mood swings.
- Avoid smoking.