Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali Agnimandya 10.
Agnikumar Ras is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from mixture of effective herbs. This formulation is known to treat the problems related with digestion and gastrointestinal tract.
- Rasendra – Purified and processed Mercury
- Visha – Purified Aconitum ferox
- Kaparda Bhasma – Bhasma of Cowries
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed Sulphur
- Shankha Bhasma – Conch shell Bhasma
- Tankana – Purified and processed Borax
Method of Preparation
- First of all, take all the ingredients in appropriate quantities. Gandhaka and tankana up to 1 gram, kaparda, visha and shankha bhsama up to 3 grams and maricha up to 8 grams.
- Now ground mercury and Sulphur together, to prepare a black mass.
- After preparing this, all other ingredients (in powdered form) are added to black mass and grounded with lemon juice.
- Now take 125 mg of this paste and make pills from it.
One tablet, one to two times a day, before or after meals.
- Sprue syndrome
- Vomiting (due to indigestion)
- Abdominal pain
- Gastro enteritis
- Phlegm in excessive
- Avoid in pregnancy and lactation
- Tremors and dizziness due to overdose
- Take medicine under doctor's prescription