Anang Sunder Rasa
Reference - Bhaishajya Ratnavali Vajikaranadhikar 1131/66-67
Anagasundar rasa is a classical Ayurvedic formulation. This formulation is helpful in sexual disorders like impotency, Premature ejaculation etc.
- Shuddha Parada: The Pure form of Mercury is used as medicine in various diseases. Parada is silver coloured liquid metal also called Quicksilver. Parada is a very effective drug. It balances all the three Doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha). It has Aphrodisiac (Vrishya), Balya (Tonic), and acts as Rasayana (Rejuvenate) properties.
- Shuddha Gandhaka: Pure form of Sulphur is also used as medicine in various medicines. This is a non-metallic solid element found in nature. In Ayurveda it is first detoxified to get shudha Gandhaka. It acts as laxative and alterative. This pure form of sulphur is used as Rasayan (Rejuvenative).
Other Ingredients Are
- Extracts of Kamal (Nelumbo nucifera)
- Rakta agastya flower
Method of Preparation
- Take purified Mercury and purified Sulphur in equal quantity and give kamala (Nelumbo nucifera) pushpa bhavna for 3 days.
- Put that dried powder covered with soil mixed cloth in baluka yantra and cook for 9 hours.
- After breaking that soil mixed cloth which becomes hard after getting heat, we get Rasa-sindura.
- Then do 1 Agastya pushpa bhavna and do frolement for 1 day.
Anang sundar ras is an effective aphrodisiac. It is very helpful for those patients who have premature ejaculation, difficulty in sexual intercourse. This formulation increases the shukra dhatu (testosterone level) and hence nourishes the seven dhatus i.e. ras, rakta, mansa, meda, asthi, majja and shukr. So this formulation gives strength to the patient.
- Low sperm count
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
2 tablets twice a day with honey or ghee.
- Avoid in pregnant and lactating women
- Take under medical supervision
- Don’t use this formulation in overdose