Reference - Ayurveda Sara Sangraha, 17th edition, page no. - 413.
Arshoghni Vati is an ayurvedic formulation that consists of various herbs in its formulation. This medicine helps to maintain digestive fire and liver functioning etc.
- Shuddha Rasaunta - Aqueous extract of Berberis aristata
- Khunakharaba - Exudate
- Bakayan tree fruits
- Nimba - Neem – Azadirachta indica’s Fruit
- Trinakanta Pishti – Kaherva pishti
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients in its appropriate quantities. Neem, bakayan tree’s fruits, and Khunakharaba up to 24 grams, Trinakanta Pishti up to 12 grams and Shuddha Rasaunta up to 72 grams.
- Take neem and bakayan tree fruits and make its fine powder.
- At last add other ingredients also.
- Prepare the pills by taking the volume up to 250 grams.
One pill three times a day with buttermilk or cold water.
- Bleeding piles
- Non-bleeding piles
- To decrease piles mass size
Take under medical prescription especially if suffering from diabetes and hypertension.Share with your friends: