Chaturbhuja Rasa - Benefits, Usage, Indications and Dosage
Reference: Ayurveda Sar Sangrah
Chaturbhuja Rasa is an herbal mineral formulation. It is helpful in treating epilepsy, chronic fever.
- Purified mercury
- Gold Bhasma
- Shilajit/Rock conqueror (Asphaltum)
- Kasturi (Musk)
- Purified Arsenic tri oxide
- Aloe Vera
- Castor (Ricinus communis)
Method of Preparation
Combine all the ingredients and triturate with Aloe Vera juice and mix it to form a ball. Warp this ball in castor leaves and let it sit for three days. Take it out and triturate it and when it reaches the consistency of a paste and make pills of 125 mg each. After they've dried store them in a clean air tight jar.
1 tablet twice a day after meals with honey or Triphala decoction.
- Parkinson's disease
- Chronic fever
- Psychotic diseases
- Consult your doctor in case of over dosage as it may lead to severe neurological side effects.
- It is better to avoid during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Self-medication is discouraged.