Chaturmukhodaya Bhaskara is a classical preparation in Ayurveda that has useful effects in Vata related disorders.
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Pravala Bhasma
- Rasa Sindhura
Consume 10 grams of this medicine in 35 doses along with Jeeraka Churna or Honey asdirected by Ayurvedic Physician.
- It has efficient use in Vata Disorder like pain etc.
- It also helps in controlling the problem of numbness and tingling sensation in the body.
Contraindications/ Side Effects
- Self-medication with product might be unsafe.
- Keep it away from the reach of children
- Better to avoid in pregnant and lactating mothers.