Reference - Sahasrayoga, Kashaya Prakarana.
Chiruvilwadi Kashayam is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from mixture of effective herbs. This medicine is known to treat the problems related to digestive system.
- Chirabilwa - Holoptelea integrifolia
- Vahni - Plumbago zeylanica
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa
- Nagara - Zingiber officinalis
- Kana - Piper longum
- Saindhava - Rock salt
- Abhaya - Terminalia chebula
Method of Preparation
- Take all the ingredients and powder them.
- Know put this mixture into a pot and add the water.
- Warm the mixture till the water is reduced to its one fourth level.
- Filter the solution and your decoction is prepared.
5 to 10 ml, empty stomach, one to two times a day, before meals.
- Abdominal lumps
- Burning sensations
- Digestion power
- Worsens gastritis in high doses.
- Take under medical prescription.